Optional Week left overs

Siveriano

Hello there.
So i still have 3 days from my optional week from 2017, last friday i called out and told my manager to use one of those days to cover for the day and he told me i had ot schedule them ahead of time and coded me as "Called in" instead, note that as of Feb 2018 i still had 2 sick days which says alot about my attedance.
On monday i went to his office and told him "I have come in peace, please schedule any 3 days you want to give me off so i can use my left overs before may 1, just pick any 3 days" a week passed and when i ask him again, he told me he didnt had the time to check and that i will just have to get pay for them when they expire on May 1st.
Now my question is, can i schedule any 3 days, like can i just go and say " i need the last 3 days of the last week of April as my optional week left over" or i just have to wait and get pay for them?

Ps. Ill really rather have the 3 days off than have them paid without using them.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If there are days available, you should be able to schedule them with a week's, or possibly two, notice. Our center is required to allow two optionals per day, and they get locked in if you give two weeks' notice.

CoolStoryBro

Find stewart and ask him what the procedure for scheduling days off is in your center. We don't bother a center manager or driver sup's with those things here. OMS takes care of it.