Oregon Avenue Invaded By The Legion Of Doom

B-Brown

SO....from what I saw, Jumbo runs the anti campaign for 8 years and then only runs for a Trustee spot. Am I missing something here?

He is being used. They are saying that the two top guys on that slate are vote yes guys. They supported the executive board during the contract negotiations while everyone voted no. It's all drama. I may not even vote or vote for a select few.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
He is being used. They are saying that the two top guys on that slate are vote yes guys. They supported the executive board during the contract negotiations while everyone voted no. It's all drama. I may not even vote or vote for a select few.

You have a screwed up Local dude

B-Brown

You have a screwed up Local dude

Yes we do. Everyone thinks that Facebook tells the whole story. We don't have anyone that is trustworthy enough to run things. People were calling the cops on Jumbo for his lettered up truck being parked in the first spot in the handicapped spot. Can't wait till the election is over. The soap opera has dragged on long enough.

542thruNthru

Yes we do. Everyone thinks that Facebook tells the whole story. We don't have anyone that is trustworthy enough to run things. People were calling the cops on Jumbo for his lettered up truck being parked in the first spot in the handicapped spot. Can't wait till the election is over. The soap opera has dragged on long enough.

Were going through a election right now as well. The non sense is starting to ramp up. Can't wait till it's over.

BrownMonk

When is your vote count?

B-Brown

Jumbo truck handicap.jpg

Last edited:

BrownMonk

I really have a problem if people take a handicapped spot if they are not. I'm not talking about the election, just this person.

Hofficer Hater

Where do these Philadelphia slates stand on Sean O'Brien? Your local was one of the last contracts to hold the National back when you refused to get Teamcare rammed down your throats. My understanding is that Richard H Jr supported Teamcare in 2013 and Hoffa. Now he's lined up behind TDU while telling the members he's not with SOB since Philadelphia hates the Boston Bully. If Richard H Jr was to win and jump on the SOB bandwagon how would the members of your local view this?

B-Brown

Where do these Philadelphia slates stand on Sean O'Brien? Your local was one of the last contracts to hold the National back when you refused to get Teamcare rammed down your throats. My understanding is that Richard H Jr supported Teamcare in 2013 and Hoffa. Now he's lined up behind TDU while telling the members he's not with SOB since Philadelphia hates the Boston Bully. If Richard H Jr was to win and jump on the SOB bandwagon how would the members of your local view this?

This local does not support S.O. This local is disgusted with the whole union. This Hooker guy came out of no where. I don't remember him back when we got it rammed down our throats. He may have been there but it was only a few guys standing there giving out papers with vote no on them. People have split up and ran on separate slates. It's a drama now.