Oregon Stations : FXExpress

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
So does your wife and you'd know that if you didn't spend so much time on here.

No awful sports analogy, Dano? Nope, just straight non-athletic awfulness from you these days. Is MFE's momma next?

That ignore button has never looked better. Seriously, step up your shill game dude.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No awful sports analogy, Dano? Nope, just straight non-athletic awfulness from you these days. Is MFE's momma next?

That ignore button has never looked better. Seriously, step up your shill game dude.

Well Jack, I'm competing with "DOOD!! KNEEPADS DOOD!!!" Very creative stuff.

For the longest time I ignored his vile personal attacks and innuendo and stayed focused on the actual debates under the assumption that he (and everyone else) would eventually tire of it. That was a mistake on my part. None of you brown-nosers has ever once had an issue with the discussion taking that path. If that type of garbage is what the board wants, that type of garbage is what the board will get. "When in Rome" and all that.

If that's the only way he knows to react whenever he's called out, then he has no business being in any type of debate.

And no, his mother isn't next. She's his mother. She's suffered enough.

Last edited:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
For the longest time I ignored his vile personal attacks and innuendo and stayed focused on the actual debates under the assumption that he (and everyone else) would eventually tire of it. That was a mistake on my part. None of you brown-nosers has ever once had an issue with the discussion taking that path. If that type of garbage is what the board wants, that type of garbage is what the board will get. "When in Rome" and all that.

They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Well if that's the way you feel then we invite you to leave.

See 'ya later.............but hopefully much later.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Go ahead and try. The reason your trash talk doesn't work is that you're a shill, and shills get zero respect and credibility. You say what your handlers tell you to say...it's that simple. Your wife says you're hung like a hamster BTW.

Flaco50

Does any 1 here know if the tualtin station services downtown Portland? Considering a transfer but don't want any part of any metropolitan central business districts anymore. Thx

Purplepackage

Does any 1 here know if the tualtin station services downtown Portland? Considering a transfer but don't want any part of any metropolitan central business districts anymore. Thx

I don't know for sure since I'm not from the area but I would assume like in most major cities there is a station in Portland itself that would service the city

l22

What is known to be the best state to work in for Express as a courier? I guess there's no one right answer to this, but from those who have worked in different parts of the country, what states were the best? - Try not get to specific - Don't list any station names.

BMWSauber1991

I'll be transferring to Oregon in approx. 13 months

I'm flexible where I go, and I like the entire state...but I know my home budget will go further in Salem or Eugene area...rather than the pricier Portland area.

I'm looking for any information (good or bad) about the FedEx stations in the state. I'm frequently on JCATS and have noticed a consistent need for help in Tualatin...not sure if that's a positive or negative.

Thanks

Just to give you a heads up, if you're from California, be prepared to get an earful from any Oregonian you tell. Many people here think that the reason why Portland cost so much to live in now is because people from California are selling their homes for big bucks and buying cheap real estate relative to them.

BMWSauber1991

Random question about Oregon. I know it's illegal to pump your own gas there for some weird reason. Is this for everyone including Police etc?

Most fire, police, medics, companies, etc. have accounts with Pacific Pride and are able to pump there own gas. I have even seen fire, police, medics pump at regular stations.

Purplepackage

What is known to be the best state to work in for Express as a courier? I guess there's no one right answer to this, but from those who have worked in different parts of the country, what states were the best? - Try not get to specific - Don't list any station names.

Well any state in the top market level really. You would be paid the most in New York city most likely

Just to give you a heads up, if you're from California, be prepared to get an earful from any Oregonian you tell. Many people here think that the reason why Portland cost so much to live in now is because people from California are selling their homes for big bucks and buying cheap real estate relative to them.

I think it was the mass exodus of hipsters to Oregon

BMWSauber1991

I'm not sure about state and city workers pumping their own gas...but I learned the hard way, that regular citizens cannot.
I heard it's just a way to cut into unemployment.

It's actually a pretty big debate in Oregon right now, on one side, it provides people with jobs, on the other side, people don't like to wait around. I think they just passed a law for the eastern Oregon area where you are able to pump your own gas if the station is closed and has no one there to help you.

BMWSauber1991

I don't know for sure since I'm not from the area but I would assume like in most major cities there is a station in Portland itself that would service the city

Purplepackage,

It's actually divided between a couple of stations, the Tualatin/Tigard station does do some stuff downtown but not much. They mostly take care of the west side of Portland.

BMWSauber1991

I'll be transferring to Oregon in approx. 13 months

I'm flexible where I go, and I like the entire state...but I know my home budget will go further in Salem or Eugene area...rather than the pricier Portland area.

I'm looking for any information (good or bad) about the FedEx stations in the state. I'm frequently on JCATS and have noticed a consistent need for help in Tualatin...not sure if that's a positive or negative.

Thanks

The management is not terrible at all, the people are all pretty nice also. This is of course from a P.M. perspective, I can not comment on the A.M.

Flaco50

I started fdx in Houston where there were around 9 stations and I ended up at the one that handles downtown. Trying to avoid stations with downtown areas.