Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

anHOURover

He could be some paid TDU slug. They pay big bucks to their people from all the initiation fees. Who knows he could be one of those lucky guys featured in the picture on the website. Thats where they stick the real TDUers I bet.

This message board post was checked again for spell checking.
Haha. You just said Tdu and big bucks in the same breath. Paff does not pay good at all. He's a little cheap!

Brown Spider

So you didn't really want to know which
one was larger...you just wanted to search out any bad press on whatever Union was brought to your attention. Disappointing. We've had enough bad press of our own over the years and SEIU in Michigan pales in comparison.

At least I now know that when you ask
what appears to be a legitimate question, you're just fishing.

Brown Spider

one was larger...you just wanted to search out any bad press on whatever Union was brought to your attention. Disappointing. We've had enough bad press of our own over the years and SEIU in Michigan pales in comparison.

I said north Americas largest union. That union is not all in North America. We are the largest union in North America.

Brown Spider

I said north Americas largest union. That union is not all in North America. We are the largest union in North America.

What? Are you serious? SEIU has Local Unions in the United States and Canada. The Teamsters have Local Unions in the United States and Canada. The Teamsters have a Local Union in Puerto Rico. SEIU may also have a Local Union in Puerto Rico. Neither SEIU nor the Teamsters have Local Unions in Bangladesh, China, Japan or Poland! They are BOTH Unions in North America!

I'm really starting to understand the frustration that others on this site feel when responding to you. You just seem to be in an absolute state of denial! Okay...one more time...and slowly:

The Teamsters is a large International Union located in North America.

SEIU is a large International Union located in North America.

SEIU is the larger of the two unions!

804brown

They don't hire Teamsters. All paid employees of TDU are not Teamsters.
Actually, the Steering Committee is made up of Teamsters...active and retired. But they are not paid. Paff and Levine are hired as organizers. Paff was a Teamster but Levine never was. There are 2 or 3 very low pay staffers and that is it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Actually, the Steering Committee is made up of Teamsters...active and retired. But they are not paid. Paff and Levine are hired as organizers. Paff was a Teamster but Levine never was. There are 2 or 3 very low pay staffers and that is it.
Like I said, none of the paid employees are Teamsters. How much money did they pull last year?