ORION and the upcoming peak...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I plan to ignore it until told otherwise.

Don’t imagine it’ll last long, ORION wants lots of residential backs which won’t make them happy.

From what other people have said, their centers have the turn by turn directions that they are being required to follow at a certain percentage. I assume this is like the CIR and Orion compliance certification periods, where the center has to meet a certain percentage for two weeks or so, or the center manager has to write up an action plan, etc. Meaning if we don't certify, then they have to talk to everyone individually, etc. Once the certification is complete, then I'll ignore it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
6DAA74CA-E3EF-4FB9-B118-006B764BC2C3.jpeg

1GR8GUY

Our center took out the RDO button in the diad board we don't have a choice to follow it or not. We miss businesses, air commit times and pick ups all the time. That was the dumbest thing they could have done. I wonder how much money they plowed into Orion? Just a disaster!

Last edited:

soberups

Our center took out the RDO button in the diad board we don't have a choice to follow it or not. We miss businesses, air commit times and pick ups all the time. That was the dumbest thing they could have done. I wonder how much money they plowed into Orion? Just a disaster!
Your dispatch sup has the ability to turn RDO back on, or look the other way while you do.

1GR8GUY

Lol...Yes but Orion does set up the rural stops pretty good. Not sure how this is going to work for peak when the truck is jammed and Orion says 1st stop pal number 7100 next stop 5100. You will spend 10 minutes digging it out. And you might not even have it because it's left back at the center because it didn't fit.

Lol...Yes but Orion does set up the rural stops pretty good. Not sure how this is going to work for peak when the truck is jammed and Orion says 1st stop pal number 7100 next stop 5100. You will spend 10 minutes digging it out. And you might not even have it because it's left back at the center because it didn't fit.
Don’t look at your diad.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm thinking ORION will be turned off during peak. It's turned off here outside of peak when certain trucks are bricked out or if they are trying to keep a driveron the 9.5 list under 9.5. Just shows how well the :censored2: works.:rofl:

soberups

A760DFF4-C248-4CAB-9906-AC45BEDEC2BD.jpeg
98 stops today.
ORION wants me to deliver that 130 lb irreg in the middle of the floor as my 82nd stop this evening.
That would, of course be several hours after it had me do a winery pickup at 10:50AM where I would have to bury it underneath the 2 pallets/70 full cases/2900 lbs of wine that I have no room for in a P-63 that is still over half full.
Not today, Satan!