Orion and time allowance's

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I can vouch for that. I was one. Funny thing is that I thought I was pretty good. But one of these guys who's truck I used to load said I wasn't as good as I thought I was. Of course, I'm never sure if he's kidding or not. :/
We've had guys who were okay preloaders have to bump back in to get their hours and they all of a sudden were fantastic. They realized how much a bad load can really hurt a driver's day.

10 point

The Orion numbers and the other production numbers are completely unrelated.

I am a scratch cover driver on pretty much all the routes that I do. Those numbers do not change a whole lot whether I follow Orion perfectly or horribly.
"Scratch". What is that?

asphaltcowboy

1.safety
2.production
3.safety

And if you can safely utilize Orion go ahead. I know you want to do a good job but forget numbers just do your job and keep customers happy and pay union dues

Ps I think they change times to get on area sooner to make air feasible. It's all a conspiracy lmao

BUCN85

I don't know if anyone looks as your previous day's numbers. But I do just to see "how I did" but some times Orion might have you finishing up at 6pm. Well I end up finishing closer to 730. Yet I am still about 20 mins under planned day. I don't really understand all that.

BrownTexas

I believe Orion has rural routes deliver more residentials during the day to try to purposely put you behind during businesses so that you will be forced to work harder to not have missed. But seeing as I don't follow it, I'm not worried about anything.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our PCM this morning was primarily about Orion trace with a strong "hint" that those who are nowhere near 85% had best step it up or discipline could follow. They also talked about the amount of time that our bulkhead doors are open during the day. One driver had his open for 172 minutes while another averaged 4.4 seconds per stop.