Orion and time allowance's

Whargoul

Look here, :censored2: those numbers - I wipe my ass with that spreadsheet every morning . Safety, service, then production. I get berated for going over allowed. Then I run bonus, 90% Orion, and made the miles - not even a "Hey good job!" in the morning.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Why would you run it "your" way? We are paid to do the job the way UPS tells us...just do it their way and let them deal with the consequences.

Because some of us actually want to go home and spend time with our families. I work to live, I don't live to work. They can keep their OT.

screamin chicken

I know at my center they are playing with numbers, we went live 3 weeks ago on this Orion, i use to go with 140 stop, 55 miles, Orion cut 10 miles, and added 40 stops. So i now go with 180, and drive 55 miles. And another thing i noticed, the board will say 150ish, and 43 miles, but when i get back it will say 180, 55 miles...

BuryMeInCardboard

Over-allowed and proud
I had an ORION ride today and the dude was telling me it's not an OJS but I treated it like one. He says to me "they wanna know why you're 1.1 avg paid over everyday." I simply tell them I don't care as long as I don't get hurt or into an accident; miss a pick up; and miss a scan/service every package. I BOMBED the ride today. 182 stops today allowed 49 miles. I blew out; didn't contain; had bulk shuttled out to me; and a split off area. Punched out one click under 11 tonight. Same amount of stops yesterday and went over 10 by 30 minutes. My comfort zone for 9.5 is 160 max. That's all they get.

Boulevard859710

I know at my center they are playing with numbers, we went live 3 weeks ago on this Orion, i use to go with 140 stop, 55 miles, Orion cut 10 miles, and added 40 stops. So i now go with 180, and drive 55 miles. And another thing i noticed, the board will say 150ish, and 43 miles, but when i get back it will say 180, 55 miles...
Because ORION doesn't count multiple stops at the same address. That's how they're able to give you more :censored2:.

wayfair

swollen member
I had an ORION ride today and the dude was telling me it's not an OJS but I treated it like one. He says to me "they wanna know why you're 1.1 avg paid over everyday." I simply tell them I don't care as long as I don't get hurt or into an accident; miss a pick up; and miss a scan/service every package. I BOMBED the ride today. 182 stops today allowed 49 miles. I blew out; didn't contain; had bulk shuttled out to me; and a split off area. Punched out one click under 11 tonight. Same amount of stops yesterday and went over 10 by 30 minutes. My comfort zone for 9.5 is 160 max. That's all they get.

So, why aren't you on the 9.5 list?
Do you like 10-11 hours every day?
I know drivers who do

wayfair

swollen member
I filed last week ;-)
kaneklapae4wf6.gif