Orion Compliance

Rainman

Its all good.
Once Orion is fully implemented in your center, you'll find the meeting for misloads, running off off-areas, etc will go away. They'll want you to sheet it up as missed and move on. Service doesn't matter--just the mileage.
Depends on how far off the misloads are. Sometimes I run 3-4 a day. Been on Orion over a year now.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Another wonderful day in the Orion world.
New loader, different truck. What could be better, than besides having way too much work, running misloads, meeting to get misloads, exchanging misloads, running businesses at 8pm. Punching out at 20:52. I bet they call it a 7.5 day which means I am 3.5 late! Did my best. Who said, Safety, service then Orion? Thats what I do. Immediately after my air, I was to go to the 8000 shelve. Nah, cant climb over the bulk in the middle, 56 boxes of books and graduation gowns. Plus all my regular stuff. Looks like Ill need a day off Friday, or Monday.
Way to rock them idiots to sleep that's GANGSTA right there lmfao

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Being the positive person that I try to be....I am going in with the attitude that everyone will be happy to see me! They will say, "yes Tooner we screwed up the last few days" We have it fixed now. Today will be filled with ice cream, butterflies and hummingbirds. The trace will get you done at 5:30, you will be scratch, 100% in trace and on the mileage, at 18sporh. Tonight you will be home before you dog and your husband are asleep for the night.
News at 11

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Being the positive person that I try to be....I am going in with the attitude that everyone will be happy to see me! They will say, "yes Tooner we screwed up the last few days" We have it fixed now. Today will be filled with ice cream, butterflies and hummingbirds. The trace will get you done at 5:30, you will be scratch, 100% in trace and on the mileage, at 18sporh. Tonight you will be home before you dog and your husband are asleep for the night.
News at 11

And if my grandmother had wheels she would be a wagon.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
News at 11
What time you want me to set the alarm so you can wake up from that :censored2: dream your having? lmfao

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I woke up, but thanks. I did not get done at 530,But I was suppose to................. I did not do 100% in trace, I was 21 miles over, I had an oca and then I needed an air meet. No one is happy to see me, they all hate me. I guess I will just go eat worms.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
BOO them people, who cares what they think anyway. You get in when you get in and itll be what itll be. They don't wanna play by any set of rules, so whatever, they'll get over it lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They can cry all day long, as long as your doing the job by the book and doing your best they cant touch ya. If they start messing with ya, tell them im going to get a steward and ill meet you upstairs cause i need to file a grievance for harassment. Problem solved, its as easy as that.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Lets see, Im old, Im female, I got 29 .8 yrs of service..............is that the drift I should get? I guess I need to toughen up in my old age..............I dont need tough skin, I got that......LOL. It should not be this way.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's even more reason to tell them to KISS YOUR GRITTS lol. Your golden, i cant believe you would even sweat them idiots with their bs games. Your old school and been down that road and almost done the marathon, SIMMA DOWN NOW lol. RELAX

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
We have had Orion for several years. No one cares if you run it that way I think the whole purpose of it is to show how many miles you're supposed to have that way you can't get out there rack up miles without raising flags. It has been a couple years since those guys left I have never heard one word from anyone about Orion...it's there, some drivers use it as a tool but no one forces you to. Just chill out play the game when they leave everything is back to normal and do it the way you know best which is exactly what my supervisor asks me to do.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What time you want me to set the alarm so you can wake up from that :censored2: dream your having? lmfao
BOO them people, who cares what they think anyway. You get in when you get in and itll be what itll be. They don't wanna play by any set of rules, so whatever, they'll get over it lol.
That's even more reason to tell them to KISS YOUR GRITTS lol. Your golden, i cant believe you would even sweat them idiots with their bs games. Your old school and been down that road and almost done the marathon, SIMMA DOWN NOW lol. RELAX

These posts brought to you by the Mayor of Loserville.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My center is on ORION but they don't even load it into my DIAD anymore. They know that if they do I will follow it 100% and put 25 more miles on a day.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
They finally said it...yesterday at PCM they said % to orion was out the window and to focus on miles

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

oldngray

nowhere special
They finally said it...yesterday at PCM they said % to orion was out the window and to focus on miles

Is it time for a UPS press release saying ORION doesn't work and was a waste of money? The stock market would love that.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Is it time for a UPS press release saying ORION doesn't work and was a waste of money? The stock market would love that.
No...they will say that ORION is being "enhanced" by "optimizing the ORION solution to seamlessly merge with real-time data input from the service provider." It was part of the plan all along, you see.