Orion Dead??

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
The way i always understood it, was ups cant give those pieces to the P.O. we gotta deliver them.

Yes, commercial sureposts go to the P.O. all the time.
Yes, the software the shippers use shouldn't allow them to send surepost to comm addresses.
Yes, the software shouldnt allow them to send pkgs over 10 lbs surepost .

Its (as Willy Wonka would say) all there, black and white, clear as crystal...

Screenshot_20200727-114306_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
That would fall somewhere between "Long Overdue" to "Too Good To Be True" because in the 6 years my building has been stuck with ORION, the only changes regarding it result into going from bad to worse. I have a small dead end street on my run that has all of ten homes on it and a couple weeks ago there were 7 different stops on that lone street. ORION had the trace set up for the driver to return to the street 6 different times over the course of the day. The program has and always will be a pathetic farce. Out of the half dozen rookie drivers that have been sent out on my car when I'm on vacation, only one of them made it through the entire day and that's because He refused to follow the ORION list. One still had over 75 stops left at 745pm after being sent out with 125. He never returned after that day and more and more new hires simply quit within two weeks after experiencing nothing but futility trying to follow it.

It might take every single new hire to walk away in that two week time span before upper management finally becomes forced to give up the charade and junk the thing.
They know its garbage but they have no choice but to make believe that it works in order to justify the billion dollars that has been wasted on it.