Other Airlines Must Love This

AB831

I never realized I was being groomed when I used to watch Monty Python with my mom as a kid. I guess that was my first step into communism.

Last edited:

zeev

Except I don't watch but maybe two hours of FOX a day. Most of my time is spent either on the internet at McDonald's or similar or doing chores. What I find hard to figure is why someone will defend something extreme like drag shows for kids, which is definitely happening, or "gender affirming care" just because their political party has decided to push that. Can you not disagree with things like that? I certainly don't agree with everything the Republicans push. It's an easy out for you to say we just repeat what we hear on FOX but you really are no different when it comes to supporting everything the Democratic Party comes up with.

P.S. I'm not online just looking at politics either. I have a number of interests that I'm always looking out for new info on. Are you not doing the same?
In regards to the climate change hoax, Elon Musk has created a very desirable EV and the Biden administration hates him, Why the climate hoax is all about control of the economy and nothing about the environment. Biden praises GM in a car plant that hasn’t produced hardly anything. Tesla an AI company not an auto company has already devastated the industry.

AB831

In regards to the climate change hoax, Elon Musk has created a very desirable EV and the Biden administration hates him, Why the climate hoax is all about control of the economy and nothing about the environment. Biden praises GM in a car plant that hasn’t produced hardly anything. Tesla an AI company not an auto company has already devastated the industry.
Can you offer me some peer-reviewed scientific journals refuting climate change? Or is it just Fox said it, I believe it, and that settles it?

zeev

I never watch Fox, when people quit buying ocean front property I will know the polar caps are melting . Also NASA told Elon reusable rockets were impossible oh they were peer reviewed scientists.

qdg2

Can you offer me some peer-reviewed scientific journals refuting climate change? Or is it just Fox said it, I believe it, and that settles it?
What do you know about "climate change" and "peer-reviewed" "scientific journals"?

Fauci was "peer reviewed" also......look how he destroyed the world's economies....

Look how the "climate change" folks have destroyed environments for toxic battery metals....not mentioning slave(China) and child labor.....

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
K. Why are you so obsessed with what’s between other people’s legs?
I'm not. When did I mention what's between anyone's legs?

Why are you so obsessed with looking the other way as progressives further marginalize women and women's rights?

59 Dano

The website for the "news" station who had to settle out of court to avoid testifying that they made up the "sToLeN eLeCtIoN" lies that their anchors admitted not believing themselves.

Wait, a news network had to settle out of court because they made up lies about the 2016 election being stolen??? Seriously?

59 Dano

You can look at what the scientists said would happen and compare it to what actually happened. That's how we normally judge these things.

Last edited:

59 Dano

Cool. Show me
1685492602034.png

1685492640732.png

1685492663825.png

1685492697115.png

After no end in sight to the cooling of the earth was declared in 1978, we decided that it was too hot a decade later.

1685492742605.png

1685492777787.png

1685492805353.png

1685492859873.png

Last edited:

AB831

Wow, so they learn new things as technology advances? And only Trumpservatives are privy to what’s REALLY happening? Scandalous!!

59 Dano

Wow, so they learn new things as technology advances? And only Trumpservatives are privy to what’s REALLY happening? Scandalous!!
LOL, shut up.

The technology of each decade was significantly more advanced than each prior decade. They still keep getting it wrong.