Other Airlines Must Love This

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think you’ve confused media hype and sloppy interpretation of complex models as the actual science. A headline of “The world will end in 20 years!” gets more attention/clicks than “This climate model is complex with a range of possible outcomes that are all dependent on constantly changing inputs.”
Then KISS, and say ‘We don’t know.”

yadig

The website for the "news" station who had to settle out of court to avoid testifying that they made up the "sToLeN eLeCtIoN" lies that their anchors admitted not believing themselves.
What happened with don lemons over at the communist news network?

qdg2

I think you’ve confused media hype and sloppy interpretation of complex models as the actual science. A headline of “The world will end in 20 years!” gets more attention/clicks than “This climate model is complex with a range of possible outcomes that are all dependent on constantly changing inputs.”
What happens is.....

"We only have 12 years......!" As if a moon size asteroid is on it's way.

And that is never refuted, fleshed out or even challenged.

Princess Greta T. is a liberal rockstar and our freedoms are systematically being erased.

Everything I stated is true.

And your side has swallowed it hook, line and yes sinker. With narry a second look. Same with the bizarre trans men can get pregnant stuff.

Why?

bacha29

Your mind is made up already, wouldn’t want too confuse you with the facts.
Ok, show us your corroborated facts along with the conclusion the scientific community has come to regarding your facts. The only thing I've noticed is that when it comes to a qualified opposing viewpoint regarding climate change from unquestionably qualified individuals....you don't hear much these days.

Could it be that qualified opposing positions regarding climate change are becoming fewer in number?

yadig

Ok, show us your corroborated facts along with the conclusion the scientific community has come to regarding your facts. The only thing I've noticed is that when it comes to a qualified opposing viewpoint regarding climate change from unquestionably qualified individuals....you don't hear much these days.

Could it be that qualified opposing positions regarding climate change are becoming fewer in number?
The scientific community? 😂

qdg2

Fauci was an unquestionably qualified individual.

You unquestionably believe Al Gore as he fly's around in his gas guzzling, CO2 spewing jet. Who you don't hear from much these days......

So where we at on this deal?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I think you’ve confused media hype and sloppy interpretation of complex models as the actual science.
It's the scientists providing the headlines.

A headline of “The world will end in 20 years!” gets more attention/clicks than “This climate model is complex with a range of possible outcomes that are all dependent on constantly changing inputs.”
If it's so complex and is dependent on so many constantly changing inputs that it produces so many crap results, of what use is it? I'm a patient guy, but the science said melting arctic ice and devastating floods and I was not given either.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Then KISS, and say ‘We don’t know.”
No. There are too many people who will believe anything they're told about the issue, so long as the blame can be placed at the feet of capitalism and the solution can be only be the curtailment of capitalism and the advancement of progressive ideas.

Doesn't matter what it is.
When population growth was going to surpass food production and there was going to be a global famine.
When we were going to run out of oil.
When the planet was too cold.
When the planet was too warm.
When (pick a place) was going to be flooded.
And on and on.

Last edited:

AB831

It's the scientists providing the headlines.

If it's so complex and is dependent on so many constantly changing inputs that it produces so many crap results, of what use is it? I'm a patient guy, but the science said melting arctic ice and devastating floods and I was not given either.
Maybe try using Google then. There are other places in the world outside Hicktown, Tennessee ya know. You really don’t know very much for a guy who thinks he’s smart.