Other Airlines Must Love This

vantexan

The very fact that they call them "entitlements" tells you everything you need to know. SS is MY money and keep your Republican hands off of it. It's on the GOP wish list of things to kill-off...voting rights, atheism,reproductive rights, freedom, gays, social programs, unions, critical thinking skills, colleges and/or any education beyond high school. The hits just keep on coming as Big Government Conservatives attempt to impose their will upon the rest of us via legislation. Oh, I almost forgot godless Commie liberals. Got to get rid of them first.
You're like a caricature of liberal ideology. Like Joe Biden standing before a group of black men in 2012 and saying "they going to put y'all back in chains." Scare mongering is what you do. Why? Because you can't defend your own economic policies. And unfortunately too many fall for it.

bacha29

You're like a caricature of liberal ideology. Like Joe Biden standing before a group of black men in 2012 and saying "they going to put y'all back in chains." Scare mongering is what you do. Why? Because you can't defend your own economic policies. And unfortunately too many fall for it.
We may not be able to defend it but it doesn't stop the MAGA's from living on it
In fact a couple of weeks from now the MAGA's might get a taste of their own medicine when they look at their bank statement and discover that their benefit check wasn't directly deposited that month.

Or they go to the doctor with their Medicare or Medicaid card only to be informed that the doctor will only see them if they pay cash because the doctor is not getting paid by either program. or they get a phone call from the nursing home and are told to come get their Medicaid dependent parents because the facility is no longer getting paid.

Moody's has put the government on notice that a further lowering of US credit rating is on the table. If the other shoe drops that being S&P Global a lowering of US credit rating could end up costing the US more in debt service than the cuts will save.

Do the MAGA's really know what an entitlement actually is and do they know that if their party succeeds in getting it's way it will come at the MAGA's expense?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In fact a couple of weeks from now the MAGA's might get a taste of their own medicine when they look at their bank statement and discover that their benefit check wasn't directly deposited that month.

Or they go to the doctor with their Medicare or Medicaid card only to be informed that the doctor will only see them if they pay cash because the doctor is not getting paid by either program. or they get a phone call from the nursing home and are told to come get their Medicaid dependent parents because the facility is no longer getting paid.
Literally not a single part of that is true.

Who tricked you into thinking that was possible?

The left is the party of fear.

All you have are these attempts to scare people.

It's your entire political philosophy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Conservatives are excellent at being duped and then feigning outrage when they finally figure out that The Onion article somebody posted is satire. Biden was using political rhetoric and speaking figuratively, not literally. The "chains" that bind Black folks are things like institutional racism, gerrymandering by Republicans, and restrictions on voting rights. The list is long, and, of course, it's all imagined on my part.
A believer in the current GOP has fallen for a lot, and your faith in the party and its leader are unshaken. the false creation of fear and demonizing minorities is on full display every day on FOX, OAN, and in the tweets and missives of your best and brightest Republican leadership. Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, MTG, Steve Scalise and all the rest stoke the Outrage Machine at every opportunity. My favorite is Mr. Massey of Christmas card fame. Yep, show em' you're a Real 'Murican with a family photo of big guns. Jesus would be thrilled for sure.
Sad, but true. Carry on. Keep your powder dry and all of your leaders have your Six. Pathetic.

vantexan

Conservatives are excellent at being duped and then feigning outrage when they finally figure out that The Onion article somebody posted is satire. Biden was using political rhetoric and speaking figuratively, not literally. The "chains" that bind Black folks are things like institutional racism, gerrymandering by Republicans, and restrictions on voting rights. The list is long, and, of course, it's all imagined on my part.
A believer in the current GOP has fallen for a lot, and your faith in the party and its leader are unshaken. the false creation of fear and demonizing minorities is on full display every day on FOX, OAN, and in the tweets and missives of your best and brightest Republican leadership. Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, MTG, Steve Scalise and all the rest stoke the Outrage Machine at every opportunity. My favorite is Mr. Massey of Christmas card fame. Yep, show em' you're a Real 'Murican with a family photo of big guns. Jesus would be thrilled for sure.
Sad, but true. Carry on. Keep your powder dry and all of your leaders have your Six. Pathetic.
Uh-huh. I'm curious as to how Steve Scalise stokes outrage? Getting shot by a Left wing nut job might make anyone leary of Leftists. The rest of what you said is total exaggeration. I'm thinking you're worried McCarthy and company are going to derail the gravy train.

yadig

Restrictions on voting rights? How? I keep hearing this from the left and I haven’t seen any restrictions on anyone who’s here legally and of age to vote. I guess it’s the illegal voting you’re talking about or the mail in ballots? What exactly has the right done to infringe upon voting rights?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Restrictions on voting rights? How? I keep hearing this from the left and I haven’t seen any restrictions on anyone who’s here legally and of age to vote. I guess it’s the illegal voting you’re talking about or the mail in ballots? What exactly has the right done to infringe upon voting rights?
Democrats think blacks are too stupid to be able to register to vote or get a license. Therefore requiring those things is suppression.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Given their results, neither do they.

How do the supposedly most learned among us get it so wrong, so often, and by such large margins?
You’re a fine one to talk. Fedex is always way off on its’ projections and you’re one of their numbers guys. Congrats!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Conservatives are excellent at being duped and then feigning outrage when they finally figure out that The Onion article somebody posted is satire. Biden was using political rhetoric and speaking figuratively, not literally.
Because if there's anything that Biden is known for, it's his deep command of the English language and masterful use of a grand array of rhetorical devices persuasive speaking techniques, all of which resemble an SNL parody of George W Bush.
A believer in the current GOP has fallen for a lot, and your faith in the party and its leader are unshaken. the false creation of fear and demonizing minorities is on full display every day on FOX, OAN, and in the tweets and missives of your best and brightest Republican leadership. Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, MTG, Steve Scalise and all the rest stoke the Outrage Machine at every opportunity.
I like how you reference the best of GOP leadership, and then cite as three of your four examples three House members (2 of whom are freshmen) who have 10 years of combined service and no positions of leadership or influence.

Next, "the best and most successful NFL quarterbacks, such as Blake Bortles, Mark Sanchez, and Jameis Winston."

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Much of today’s mainstream conservatism was considered reactionary far right garbage 20 to 30 years ago.
We should have a strong immigration policy = men can get pregnant.

Actually, much of today's mainstream conservatism was considered moderate left 30 years ago. Thirty years ago, you tell a liberal "people should repay their student loans" or "we need to curb illegal immigration" or "a person born with an XY set of chromosomes is a man" or "we shouldn't burn down our cities" and you'd get very little disagreement.

Last edited:

AB831

We should have a strong immigration policy = men can get pregnant.

Actually, much of today's mainstream conservatism was considered moderate left 30 years ago. Thirty years ago, you tell a liberal "people should repay their student loans" or "we need to curb illegal immigration" or "a person born with an XY set of chromosomes is a man" or "we shouldn't burn down our cities" and you'd get very little disagreement.
Why are you perverts so OBSESSED with what is between other people’s legs?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because if there's anything that Biden is known for, it's his deep command of the English language and masterful use of a grand array of rhetorical devices persuasive speaking techniques, all of which resemble an SNL parody of George W Bush.

I like how you reference the best of GOP leadership, and then cite as three of your four examples three House members (2 of whom are freshmen) who have 10 years of combined service and no positions of leadership or influence.

Next, "the best and most successful NFL quarterbacks, such as Blake Bortles, Mark Sanchez, and Jameis Winston."
Orange is the new Feces.