Other centers low on trucks?

The only reason my building is short of package cars is because of all the red tags. No money to buy parts. At the same time we have about 20 brand new package cars without license plates taking up space on the fence.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
At the same time we have about 20 brand new package cars without license plates taking up space on the fence.

Management logic at my center: We just bought 5 new ones but they haven't had the GPS cradles put in them yet so we can't use them because they won't be in compliance. That's literally what they said at the PCM yesterday.

A good guy

Management logic at my center: We just bought 5 new ones but they haven't had the GPS cradles put in them yet so we can't use them because they won't be in compliance. That's literally what they said at the PCM yesterday.

That must be a regional or even a building thing. Just say a picture of one of those things and I was a bit speechless. We dont have a single one of those in our center, maybe in the whole building.

JustDeliverIt

I wrote my truck up this week. They didn't fix anything but it came back with the cradle in it. Hopefully my truck stays running but hey, at least I'll have my diad fully charged and trying to tell me to turn around for an hour and a half because I'm not doing the next stop in Orion order.

Indecisi0n

The only reason my building is short of package cars is because of all the red tags. No money to buy parts. At the same time we have about 20 brand new package cars without license plates taking up space on the fence.
Well that's stupid .why not just move the fence back for more room?

barnyard

KTM rider
We cannot get anything to our building in a reasonable amount of time. Last week were leaving the building 30 minutes after start time.

Last edited:

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive

My favorite is when management is busting our balls to fix red tags with no parts or time while 10 new cars sit on the fence for months unregistered