Other Crap inside drop boxes

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Finding stuff in the box doesn't bother me. It's finding 20 or 30 boxes every other day outside the box because they don't want to pay for a pick up.
Oh I PO’d a business so bad for that. Took over a route and the old driver didn’t care. They’d leave 30-40 boxes every few days outside the letterbox. The first time they did it with me it was 60mph winds the entire day. The field behind the letterbox was littered with their stuff. I sent a picture to my on road and went to the business and told them they better collect their crap and that if they want a pickup they need to call and schedule one.

nWo

Kinda off topic but There's been a lot of USPS boxes getting tampered with around here. They are taking the mail to get access to checking account numbers and draining people's accounts. Some Postal workers have been robbed of their keys. People have been arrested for it but it keeps happening.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I had a repeat offender putting USPS stuff in the letterbox on my route. I took her stuff and drove to her house and gave it back to her and said you keep putting this in the wrong drop box and left. She called and complained and told the person on the phone that I should just take it to a mail dropbox for her. The next day they told me to put it in a mailbox or bring it back to the building. Ever since I just throw all the FedEx and USPS stuff on the belt back at the building.

PT Car Washer

I had a repeat offender putting USPS stuff in the letterbox on my route. I took her stuff and drove to her house and gave it back to her and said you keep putting this in the wrong drop box and left. She called and complained and told the person on the phone that I should just take it to a mail dropbox for her. The next day they told me to put it in a mailbox or bring it back to the building. Ever since I just throw all the FedEx and USPS stuff on the belt back at the building.
I unload my NDA and let the unloaders do the rest.

Commercial Inside Release

It is usually someone very old, or some English as a Second Language person that puts the parcel in the wrong Dropbox.

It's easy to be a bada55 when they are helpless, anonymous, and you know... Not even present.

tadpole

It is usually someone very old, or some English as a Second Language person that puts the parcel in the wrong Dropbox.

It's easy to be a bada55 when they are helpless, anonymous, and you know... Not even present.
I think the big issue that irks me is that they're not there, and I can't even tell them that they made a mistake and not to do it again. So there is something in me that wants them to see why it's not a good idea. Like if it dissapeared for a while and they had to sweat it. But just leaving it there just makes it more annoying for you, you have to look at the USPS crap every day and start to feel guilty.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think the big issue that irks me is that they're not there, and I can't even tell them that they made a mistake and not to do it again. So there is something in me that wants them to see why it's not a good idea. Like if it dissapeared for a while and they had to sweat it. But just leaving it there just makes it more annoying for you, you have to look at the USPS crap every day and start to feel guilty.
Just tear the address off and drop it in mailbox. Solves both problems, it’s not there to look at anymore and they will sweat it and hopefully teaches them a lesson too.

tadpole

Just tear the address off and drop it in mailbox. Solves both problems, it’s not there to look at anymore and they will sweat it and hopefully teaches them a lesson too.
Doesn't seem right to deface a package. And I bet you could get fired if you got caught doing that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's up with slobs putting coffee pods ARS's in the box that are leaking? Leaking copy machine toner is another good one.

giphy.gif