OUCH! DO IT YOURSELF JUNK-NADS REMOVAL!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Remember this?

On Sept. 18, the lawsuit says Brewis castrated himself in his cell using his fingernails "partially based on study of the Gray"s Anatomy book that teaches castration." It took five hours, involved "extreme mental suffering," and "a whole roll of toilet paper was used to absorb all of the blood," the lawsuit says.

"Upon eviscerating the testicles, plaintiff tied off and ligated the epididymus on each bare testicle with hair ties and two rubber bands," the lawsuit says. Afterward, "plaintiff shredded the deadened testicles and mutilated them to ensure they were dead," according to the lawsuit.
Man cuts off his testicles in prison, She is now suing

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Remember this?

On Sept. 18, the lawsuit says Brewis castrated himself in his cell using his fingernails "partially based on study of the Gray"s Anatomy book that teaches castration." It took five hours, involved "extreme mental suffering," and "a whole roll of toilet paper was used to absorb all of the blood," the lawsuit says.

"Upon eviscerating the testicles, plaintiff tied off and ligated the epididymus on each bare testicle with hair ties and two rubber bands," the lawsuit says. Afterward, "plaintiff shredded the deadened testicles and mutilated them to ensure they were dead," according to the lawsuit.
What the :censored2: did I just read!
Why!!?!?!?
Wtf why

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Remember this?

What happened with that? Please tell me he/she lost the lawsuit.

Box Ox

I think as high as the attempted/actual transgendered people suicide rate is, this guy might figure he can just off himself if things don't go as he'd envisioned. He was miserable to begin with anyway.

Age 23 to end of life is a long way to go if you've mutilated yourself terribly and are even more miserable because of it. Eventually the brave face and presumably false stories about the amazing sex with his boyfriend will drop off and misery will be the only thing left.

Hopefully this isn't the case at all and he'll go on to live a perfectly happy life.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think as high as the attempted/actual transgendered people suicide rate is, this guy might figure he can just off himself if things don't go as he'd envisioned. He was miserable to begin with anyway.

Age 23 to end of life is a long way to go if you've mutilated yourself terribly and are even more miserable because of it. Eventually the brave face and presumably false stories about the amazing sex with his boyfriend will drop off and misery will be the only thing left.

Hopefully this isn't the case at all and he'll go on to live a perfectly happy life.
Happy? His junk is ground beef?

floridays

Minus his putter and balls of course :thumbup1::rolleyes::lol:.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

WTF