Our Company Covers Gym Memberships?

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

Feeder dance !!

Tony Q

We get membership at the local Rec center through UPS. Its kind of nice, but you do see a lot of people you work with.

rod

Retired 22 years
False---didn't have a free membership when I was working, didn't get one when I retired (paid $42 a month for a Y membership after I retired) . Had to wait until I got on Medicare to get a free pass. I've had a YMCA membership for 17 years now and go 3 times a week. I can still tie my own shoes so it must be doing some good.

teeitupmo

Was told this yesterday. Is this true or false?
Dude!! If you work hard enough, no gym membership is necessary. You will get strong and eventually cardio fit. Trust me, I make it a point to work my butt off so I sweat and get my heart rate up. I walk about 7+ miles each day, unloading trucks and burn over 1200 calories every morning.

Once again, if you work hard enough, no gym membership is necessary.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dude!! If you work hard enough, no gym membership is necessary. You will get strong and eventually cardio fit. Trust me, I make it a point to work my butt off so I sweat and get my heart rate up. I walk about 7+ miles each day, unloading trucks and burn over 1200 calories every morning.

Once again, if you work hard enough, no gym membership is necessary.
hqdefault-1.jpg