Our G. P. Of the IBT on cruise,

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I see more corruption in TDU than I do our union. The simple submission of "The Teamster Rank and File Legal Defense and Education Fund"? Didn't they learn the first time with Carey?
You are living in fantasyland.

This fall you will face an awakening.

Just like you did at 251.

What were you saying before that election?

realbrown1

That people will promise anything to get elected? You even keep track of the east coast?
How could I not follow it.

You were on BC everyday talking about it.

And then you disappeared for months and changed your name when you came back.

I hear the members are very happy with the new leadership.

Good for 251.

How could I not follow it.

You were on BC everyday talking about it.

And then you disappeared for months and changed your name when you came back.

I hear the members are very happy with the new leadership.

Good for 251.
The members in 251 ar being persecuted by the TDU regime. I know stewards and members who are being persecuted so much they are filing charges on the local. They are possibly one of the stupidest regimes I've ever seen. The people that see what they have done are shocked by the incompetence.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The folks that ruined the local previously like to grandstand and mock the monthly meetings? Oh they're being "persecuted". Right.
Lol. Ruined. Some might contest that waiting months to get back to work on trumped up terminations is considered ruining a local. Some may say getting zero in raises, ruining a local. Some may say that retaliation of members to be ruining a local. But you can pretend to ignor all that, and throat the roosters of the local magicians. Now you see it, now you don't!

Gimme Danger

Lol. Ruined. Some might contest that waiting months to get back to work on trumped up terminations is considered ruining a local. Some may say getting zero in raises, ruining a local. Some may say that retaliation of members to be ruining a local. But you can pretend to ignor all that, and throat the roosters of the local magicians. Now you see it, now you don't!

Sounds like how things used to be. You guys complain about the problems you helped create. Move on.

Gimme Danger

You're complaining about the problems of the past leadership. What I'm saying, that's not actually the case, and the Local is in great shape moving forward. My friends around the local are happy.
Move on.

wide load

You're complaining about the problems of the past leadership. What I'm saying, that's not actually the case, and the Local is in great shape moving forward. My friends around the local are happy.
Move on.
I'm glad your 4 friends like it. But a lot of people are sick of your abusive attitudes. I hear people are very upset with your teams behavior.

Gimme Danger

You can believe what you want. The special treatment your little group had is over, so you don't like it. (Insert criticism of the new guys that masks your self serving desires.)
Now, the rest of us get the union leadership we deserve, and can get involved in the union.

wide load

You can believe what you want. The special treatment your little group had is over, so you don't like it. (Insert criticism of the new guys that masks your self serving desires.)
Now, the rest of us get the union leadership we deserve, and can get involved in the union.
Trust me. Nobody deserves what they are selling. Nobody. Open your eyes. I know you feel special now, but if you think your making progress, ask anyone that had a legal issue to deal with.
Question for you Danger, how close are you to the leadership?

Gimme Danger

@wide load My relationship is friends without benefits. No more and no less then the rest of the members.
That violin is a tiny one on the legal benefits issue. Get over your friends losing that monopoly.

realbrown1

My question was just a question. More of a concern.
Funny how you are not concerned with the corruption inside the Old Guard.

Funny how you don't care about all the pension funds COLLAPSING under H's watch.

It's just so funny that only people with a vested self interest would have such a point of view.

wide load

Funny how you are not concerned with the corruption inside the Old Guard.

Funny how you don't care about all the pension funds COLLAPSING under H's watch.

It's just so funny that only people with a vested self interest would have such a point of view.
Not really, I find more corruption in the TDU locals. They do everything in their power to prevent others from opening the books. They hide the "Teamster Rank and File Legal Defense and Education Fund". I'd love to meet one person the ever needed that load of crap.
Pension wouldn't be an issue now if it wasn't for Carey raising payouts $400 a month AND the 25 and out! I know you think the world is coming to an end, but it's not. I find people that complain the most, do the least.