Our G. P. Of the IBT on cruise,

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Really,.... You must be confused P. I read about S. O'Bs local and corruption in the back of the teamster mag,

Oh are you talking about the little film you made of S.

If your talking about that 32 second video that you all are trying to make a big stink about it ( no punt intended ) Fred has it all on tape, he has surveillance all over that building, so good luck with that!
im not talking about the Z video. Just be patient.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes 251 loves crap contracts with zero raises now, 251 loves to pay for legal care now when they never needed to, 251 loves when the new administration sells members out to management, 251 loves getting physically assaulted by BA's, but don't take my word for it, wait for the back of the teamster magazine please.
Not sure why ba's are assaulting members but someone needs to step up next time and knock em the friend out!!

Spongebob1

im not talking about the Z video. Just be patient.

It wouldn't be all the pictures of half naked women the hof supporters put on his Facebook page,....huh,
Or some other stupid accusations, you've guys have stepped down to a new low,.... You guys will lie, cheat, steal to win an election!

And one other thing P. You can tell JB the members are on to him,... He's nothing but a liar!

wide load

It wouldn't be all the pictures of half naked women the hof supporters put on his Facebook page,....huh,
Or some other stupid accusations, you've guys have stepped down to a new low,.... You guys will lie, cheat, steal to win an election!

And one other thing P. You can tell JB the members are on to him,... He's nothing but a liar!
Really? TDU are the ones known for lying to win elections, making promises they can't keep. TDUers can't do the job to run locals. I've never met a TDUer with balls yet.

wide load

And just like anything in life, if you have a specific accusation, just produce the proof.

wide load

You guys lied to part timers saying the wrong slate will somehow magically create combo jobs. Talk about bogus campaign promises.
That isn't true because the slate your talking about is running for delegates. I'm sure they will produce their literature in the up coming local election. Word is there are 4 slates running and a few independents. Talk about disgruntled members!!

wide load

You guys lied to part timers saying the wrong slate will somehow magically create combo jobs. Talk about bogus campaign promises.
I think your opposition put a flyer out on their position. Why don't you come up with the documentation that proves your claim. I can tell you one campaign promises your opposition can make, they won't bring reproach against other members. Too bad Divided Distraction can't make the same claim. Bumpy ride ahead!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I think your opposition put a flyer out on their position. Why don't you come up with the documentation that proves your claim. I can tell you one campaign promises your opposition can make, they won't bring reproach against other members. Too bad Divided Distraction can't make the same claim. Bumpy ride ahead!!
Why don't you come out with a flyer that disproves their claims.

Oh, you can't?

Figures.

anHOURover

KH WAS RIGHT... The he teamed up with corruption

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 122