Our Supplement was Rejected

browned out

As the Teamster website states: Local 243 supplement was rejected and will have to be renegotiated. GOOD

Does anyone know what supplements have the best language and what we should try to get included in ours?

rudy5150

NEW ENGLAND Pt's get overtime after 5hrs, in upstate no overtime till after 5 and a half. That might not sound like alot of money but for a part timer it is.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I see you haven’t taken your yet.
3E82CAF8-BDB8-42B6-8069-0828F29B3D84.gif

I know that you are actually Upstate. Just admit it.

browned out

705 has some good language and we don't have supplements we just vote on 1 contract Google our local and you will see our proposal to brown

I can not find the whole proposal on the 705 website. I can only find Highlights and Q and A. Can you tell me where to look specifically? Thanks

Froome

Get rid of "if there is work"
Strenghten 9.5 language, to anyone not just same route, 4 yrs service as driver.
Look at 70 hrs. Work week and Sat Sun work.

Good luck. We were not as lucky.

WTFm8

6th punch is OT if PT has 17.5hrs in... which is easy cause preload hits that in 2.5 days here, local sort in 3 days.

Really helps get them to show for the ‘mandatory’ Saturdays.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
As the Teamster website states: Local 243 supplement was rejected and will have to be renegotiated. GOOD

Does anyone know what supplements have the best language and what we should try to get included in ours?
Hope you got no forced 6th day.