Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Another example of out of control Republican resorting to violence to settle a dispute
Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter
democrats-are-republicans-are-sto-fighting-with-fighting-with-republicans-democrats-13033609.png

floridays

Bill was never convicted of rape in a court of law. Simple he said/she said with no corroborating evidence.
There are witnesses however, and people to corroborate claims, we do have a problem if no criminal complaint was filed. I hope you can recognize my fairness, and equity. A major career enhancement is awaiting a journalist that can uncover a long ago complaint. If it doesn't exist this should be a lesson learned for any and all victims.
Legally speaking of course.

oldngray

nowhere special
There are witnesses however, and people to corroborate claims, we do have a problem if no criminal complaint was filed. I hope you can recognize my fairness, and equity. A major career enhancement is awaiting a journalist that can uncover a long ago complaint. If it doesn't exist this should be a lesson learned for any and all victims.
Legally speaking of course.
Someone who wasn't there and heard about it years later isn't a witness.

floridays

Correct, but that was not the case concerning Clinton.
They are not a witness to the act, yet they do corroborate what an accuser of Clinton said and noticed the swollen lip. Where do you come up on the years later part? I think we have a mis-connect. In Clinton's case, it was immediate. No criminal complaint filed as far as I am aware. The lack of a complaint is my point. And advice given.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
I know what is to be felt defeated!! My empathy goes with all Democrats.

Its like our same UPS Contract Case,
Yes Vote somehow Won, Im here like the rest of the No Vote, waiting for our Retro Pay.:martinismiley::villagewrong:

floridays

Thank you for the correction as to witnesses concerning Clinton, there were none to the alleged act.
At least we make an attempt at truthfulness. After the alleged act there was testimony to be to be offered if it had made it to a courthouse.

oldngray

nowhere special
Correct, but that was not the case concerning Clinton.
They are not a witness to the act, yet they do corroborate what an accuser of Clinton said and noticed the swollen lip. Where do you come up on the years later part? I think we have a mis-connect. In Clinton's case, it was immediate. No criminal complaint filed as far as I am aware. The lack of a complaint is my point. And advice given.
I was referring to Ford. Latest news was yet another witness who only heard about it earlier this year.

floridays

I was referring to Ford. Latest news was yet another witness who only heard about it earlier this year.
That's good, i'm glad you jerked my chain so I could make clarifications where I misspoke. I attempt to be truthful when facts are involved, as you do. I've read your posts. Take care oldngray.

floridays

Imagine that, laying stones for impeachment? These clowns are to predictable. Do they really want a shooting civil war? In George Bush's words, They have misunderestimated us. I'm old, bring it on.