Outside hire applicant for package delivery.

LeBrown

I'm reading all over about the 22.4 drivers and am afraid I'll be stuck in that. Does that mean I'm stuck working weekends? How do I become a regular driver and work M-friend?

Thanks!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
There can only be 25% of 22.4 drivers in the Centers that would use them. Eventually enough top pay drivers would retire and their routes could be bid on is how I understand it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't worry about senority. All types of mishaps can happen. Their loss is your gain!

LeBrown

Thanks. I guess I'll attend the information session tomorrow and figure everything out. When you think something is too good to be true.........

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Thanks. I guess I'll attend the information session tomorrow and figure everything out. When you think something is too good to be true.........
If you are an outside hire then I would still %100000 go for it (as long as being a driver was something you want to do).
Even if you are an underclass driver for a few years you do not have to wait as a part timer and progression pay starts immediately, transfers over to regular FT driver.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you should work every weekend you can, your wife, girlfriend or boyfriend will appreciate it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m not a scab you hillbilly country music pwick!
B754622A-3935-4225-8703-D0192ABC1043.gif