Over 70lbs and Irreg Bid Team Routes

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
You ever been inside one of amazons warehouses??? They are way more advanced than most of ups buildings I have ever seen...

The ones I go to have the same automated sorting equipment our hub has, or at least what I can see is the same.

They keep us locked in the little cage while we wait for them to walk 10 feet with our paperwork.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
No but when I dont have "time" to address my customers concerns/questions because of your inflated numbers you tell me how thst is customer service. And please don't say the 1800 number. That is one of the biggest jokes ever. I got completely cussed out last year due to them saying a customer's packer would be delivered by 8am. Funny thing is I start at 845 and it's 35 minutes to my area.
That is not your problem.
If a customer cussed me out I simply sheeted the packages as Consignee Delay and Put Violent Threatening Behavior as the reason

Heavy Package

Depending on the customer I may take them and drop them off at the MBE store.

WTF? You will pick up competitors pieces and drop them off at MBE? You should be fired for this.

wtf5.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You ever been inside one of amazons warehouses??? They are way more advanced than most of ups buildings I have ever seen...
The guts of this company still runs like its 1980.

We throw some Botox and get a facelift like gps and Orion but no matter what our bones are still 60 years old.