Over allowed write ups have begun.

vvv

There is a difference in being polite and professional to a customer and the customer knowing your family history going back the Revolution.

Most of your customers do not know you like we know you. If they did you would barely get a hi out of them.
Total peckerhead comment. Would love to have you for my manager.

Inthegame

Total peckerhead comment. Would love to have you for my manager.
Odds are you already do. The misplaced contempt management has for the workforce is widespread. Too many on that side have deluded themselves into justifying their poor behavior by putting profit over people.
The sad thing is they could have both and be even more successful but they don't see it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I have seen a supervisor open a door to be polite not to "hurry a driver" we have easily won that argument many times.

It goes something like this "so what you are trying to say is no one has EVER opened a door for you as you delivered thru out the day on your route or any route you have worked on"

Driver response = Well....Well...sputter....sputter... Shop Steward = sheepishly turns away and rolls his eyes. Remember it happens on a "normal day" why would it not happen when we are on the car. The sup may do it the first day but any good manager who wants a quality ride will fix that after the first day.
But it doesn't happen all day.

10 Pt

Odds are you already do. The misplaced contempt management has for the workforce is widespread. Too many on that side have deluded themselves into justifying their poor behavior by putting profit over people.
The sad thing is they could have both and be even more successful but they don't see it.
They selectively forget that we're still breaking our backs in the job that they bailed out of. Watching the part timers become supes is telling. Typically, the laziest ones become supervisors. And as we all know, they hate doing bargaining unit work until they take a management position.