over/under clicks and #?$@ (on topic)

AllOnTheHorses

Verify that you have qualified.
And know that there is a fine line between being a good worker and being used.
Work safe, work a steady but doable pace.. be sure to add the time for over 70's.. document each apartment as room# (if apartments, offices etc have one address but multiple "stops".)
They will load you down more and more if you overplay the hardworker card.

T

Turdferguson

Welcome to Brown Cafe and I would like to compliment you on your sentence structure, word choice and grammar.
You may challenge the resident grammar queen @Dave
Has he? He wants an "on topic" thread but has included an all inclusive word in the title. Therefore rendering the on topic part moot.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So I have been monitoring my O/U and my clicks and it seems that their numbers do not make sense one bit so here I am looking for an outside look into this.

All week I have had a total of 152-153 stops including my PU.
Leaving the building at 08:55ish but my IB has been different everyday
Monday I didn't return and put my IB in until 19:40
Tuesday I didn't return and put my IB in until 19:30
Wednesday I didn't return and put my IB in until 19:45
Thursday and Friday were the same. My IB was at 17:45 (give or take a minute for each day)...

Here's what has me boggled and going "WTF???"

When I checked the report Tuesday morning I was only 38 clicks over for Monday.
When I checked Wednesday I was 87 clicks over for Tuesday.
When I checked Thursday morning I was 98 clicks over for Wednesday.
(here's the "WTF??")
When I checked Friday morning I was 20 clicks over for Thursday. (I can't wait till Monday to see my O/U for Friday).

I had :censored2:ty days Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll admit that hands down. I did as many deliveries as I could those days before my PUs at 16:00 and still had 20-30 after my PUs were done at 17:15. Thursday I was wrapped and on the way back to the building at 17:15 and the same goes for Friday. My math indicates I should have had bonus on Thursday and been -100 clicks on Thursday!! I was back to the building almost 2 hours earlier than Monday! Please help me understand this metric!
Don't forget their numbers are bull-sheetrock! I run over everyday. OJS me and I run even more over than that!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Your numbers suck because it works. If only 1 driver out of 100 skips lunch to improve their ficticious numbers, its worth it. One of the saddest things I've ever seen is a 30 yr driver sprinting into the building every morning to check their overallowed. Sad part is he only takes 10 minutes lunch after he finishes his route. Just remember, you are not supposed to catch the carrot! If you are not doing anything wrong, don't worry about the numbers.

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
Follow their methods. Push up everything on the shelves and bus ass. If you show them (demonstrate) you can do the job they should take notice.

I do as much as possible. This isn't a 9-5 and I get that. I do love this job and I even more - love the new Brothers I have in this family. I just want to make sure I'm not confusing the math and doing a :censored2:ty job according to their numbers!

TheMasochist

Welcome to Brown Cafe and I would like to compliment you on your sentence structure, word choice and grammar.
You may challenge the resident grammar queen @Dave
Thank you and are you being facetious? I think I am one of the few left who appreciates a person with good grammar. I'm often called a grammar nazi.

TheMasochist

Your numbers suck because it works. If only 1 driver out of 100 skips lunch to improve their ficticious numbers, its worth it. One of the saddest things I've ever seen is a 30 yr driver sprinting into the building every morning to check their overallowed. Sad part is he only takes 10 minutes lunch after he finishes his route. Just remember, you are not supposed to catch the carrot! If you are not doing anything wrong, don't worry about the numbers.
I take my hour lunch. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong when I'm on-area. I try like heck to follow the methods, be safe and efficient.