Overweight packages

Nah
What's this thread about
Another union member who has all the tools he needs to deal with the problem he's complaining about, but won't do anything about it.

He won't file a grievance.
He won't refuse to work in an unsafe environment.
He won't stop the belt and stop the progress of the package until the tape has been put on.
He won't ask for help with all over 70s.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's gayer than @UnionStrong
93B956E1-602A-4FA1-860F-7FB6E1760F28.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Another union member who has all the tools he needs to deal with the problem he's complaining about, but won't do anything about it.

He won't stop the belt and stop the progress of the package until the tape has been put on.
He won't ask for help with all over 70s.
So are you suggesting we just kick his ass?

He sounds like the pathetic type

Brownt10

Obviously he can't lift anything over 70 lbs unless it has a sticker on it
Are overweights all supposed to be labeled or do we cut deals with management bc it takes 2 seconds to put tape on all sides. When a driver gets hurt UPS says it’s all their fault.

You’re prob a supervisor or one of those company boys that wears 2 mask

Brownt10

Kinda hard when even more than half the building sides with the company. Would you really want the headache of dealing with fellow union members not enforcing the contract & ur literally the only one? I don’t blame the stewards but no one backs them.

He won't ask for help with all over 70s

Are overweights all supposed to be labeled or do we cut deals with management bc it takes 2 seconds to put tape on all sides. When a driver gets hurt UPS says it’s all their fault.

You’re prob a supervisor or one of those company boys that wears 2 mask
And one of the speed limits 35 I never do 40
Quit being a big p*