overworked grievance

Neutral

Oh buddy, I don't custom load. But I still have to peek at the address. since, ya know, there are buisnesses mixed with residentials. And visualizing spaces is important when everything comes out of sequence.
The last 2-3 didgets on these things might as well not exist.
shelf 1000-early main road rv park. vs. shelf 1000 - side street with some houses on it.
Why not custom load? If you can help the driver out because you learn their route it makes it so much easier to unload, why the hell not! Why not make everybody happier!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Not the loaders problem.
So. You want us to work faster that badly huh?
3PVkUXN.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why not custom load? If you can help the driver out because you learn their route it makes it so much easier to unload, why the hell not! Why not make everybody happier!

Custom loads should be only for experienced loaders and only for when they know that the bid driver will definitely be there that day.

Custom loads by an inexperienced loader for a casual/cover driver are a disaster waiting to happen.

Neutral

Cover drivers need things to be on the right shelf. barring out of the ordinary bulk stops.
If we are in one spot for awhile the drivers typically tell us if they plan to be off
Custom loads should be only for experienced loaders and only for when they know that the bid driver will definitely be there that day.

Custom loads by an inexperienced loader for a casual/cover driver are a disaster waiting to happen.
Experienced 6+ years. Inexperienced loaders have a hard time even getting it in and couldn't even think about a custom load yet. I was trained well now preloaders aren't even trained.

M

MenInBrown

Yeah dude, you were loading a straight truck or pup trailer before you went into management.

Yeah dude,
I see a huge problem with his math—-no way he was loading 1500-1800 pkgs on to pkg cars each day. Those are Peak numbers.

Peak numbers? Wth are you talking about? I loaded 5 trucks back in day. I also learned math in elementary school. You must still use management math, 2+2=22? Is that what y’all still do?

M

MenInBrown

Yeah dude, you were loading a straight truck or pup trailer before you went into management.

I’m glad to see you had it easy before going into management. I can tell simple numbers give you a headache. I’m assuming you are just like the OP, the one on the belt that doesn’t want to do . How big of office did they give you? Pick it up slacker, we are tired of carrying your whiney ars.

Yeah dude,

Peak numbers? Wth are you talking about? I loaded 5 trucks back in day. I also learned math in elementary school. You must still use management math, 2+2=22? Is that what y’all still do?
# of piece you load is the main factor. More work to load 1100 pcs in 3 cars than 800 pcs in 5. We all know that they weren’t loading 350 pcs in a P7 back in the day.

M

MenInBrown

# of piece you load is the main factor. More work to load 1100 pcs in 3 cars than 800 pcs in 5. We all know that they weren’t loading 350 pcs in a P7 back in the day.

Don’t back track now rookie. Just go back to preparing your Monday PCM.

F

Frankie's Friend

I’m glad to see you had it easy before going into management. I can tell simple numbers give you a headache. I’m assuming you are just like the OP, the one on the belt that doesn’t want to do . How big of office did they give you? Pick it up slacker, we are tired of carrying your whiney ars.
Dude. Im proud of you. Big talk and long sentences produced from an empty mind crowded by an ovrr stuffed ego. Carry on boy. Carry on.