overworked grievance

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I personally know tje guy. BS all you wsnt but its true.
And you are a piece of ship.

You, sir, are full of crap.

The company has banks on both coasts. They fund east coast checks from their west coast and vice versa, making money off of the float.

The contract states that any live check not honored must be paid in cash.

F

Frankie's Friend

The company has banks on both coasts. They fund east coast checks from their west coast and vice versa, making money off of the float.

Look, the check was bounced as nsf from the bank. I know that he doesnt lie and that you constantly blow off at the mouth about things you have no clue about.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Look, the check was bounced as nsf from the bank. I know that he doesnt lie and that you constantly blow off at the mouth about things you have no clue about.

Did he show you the bounced check? I can assure that if anyone in my center had their paycheck bounce it would have been posted on our union bulletin board for all to see.

Did anyone else’s check issued on the same date bounce?

West coast here check says coppell tx.

F

Frankie's Friend

The contract tries to cover each and every scenario.
The "contract" as you call it only "covers" the issues that have occurred and/or are real possibilities based on related to ongoing issues affecting the parties involved. It CANNOT cover each and every scenario possible.
I dont even know why im arguing with you. Its like teaching calculus to a 4 month old.