OZ.... is cheating already ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
NOTICE OF RETURN OF CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION

"The Election Supervisor has determined that the O’Brien-Zuckerman 2021 campaign violated the Election Rules by sending requests for campaign contributions individually addressed to you at your local union email address. Solicitations for campaign funds and campaign literature generally cannot be addressed to individuals for receipt at their union email addresses.

The Election Supervisor has ordered O’Brien-Zuckerman 2021 to refund to you the contributions you made to our campaign and to cancel the recurring monthly contribution you authorized. Enclosed is that refund check.

Once you cash or deposit the enclosed check, the amount of that check will not count against the contribution limit set for individual contributors by the Rules."

"The Election Supervisor has determined that the O’Brien-Zuckerman 2021 campaign violated the Election Rules by sending requests for campaign contributions individually addressed to you at your local union email address. Solicitations for campaign funds and campaign literature generally cannot be addressed to individuals for receipt at their union email addresses.

The Election Supervisor has ordered O’Brien-Zuckerman 2021 to refund to you the contributions you made to our campaign and to cancel the recurring monthly contribution you authorized. Enclosed is that refund check.

Once you cash or deposit the enclosed check, the amount of that check will not count against the contribution limit set for individual contributors by the Rules."

He doesn't have all that kick back money they're half forgot from the last contract and the previous contract
🙄

542thruNthru

Saw this on Saturday. Wondered if this was a honest mistake but I doubt it.

542thruNthru

When in Rome.....

It was this part about using other email service providers that made me question it. Though like I said I'm sure it wasn't a accident.
Screenshot_20200713-183238_Chrome.jpg

542thruNthru

The union forum is about to turn interesting. Curious how all the hard-core anti TDU people from the last election will treat O'Brien. I know Tim S was attacked for being a turn coat.. wonder if the same treatment will happen.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The union forum is about to turn interesting. Curious how all the hard-core anti TDU people from the last election will treat O'Brien. I know Tim S was attacked for being a turn coat.. wonder if the same treatment will happen.

Isn’t that what this thread is about

Somebody Trying to stir the pot

SoCalUPS

The reason that Teamsters Local don't give official emails is for the purpose of being able to hide emails in the event of an IRB investigation.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Or halitosis? Oh wait, that was Z? I don't think that's going to fly this time because, well, politics makes strange bedfellows they say.

542thruNthru

Or halitosis? Oh wait, that was Z? I don't think that's going to fly this time because we'll, politics makes strange bedfellows they say.

I think the halitosis was Tim along with the toilet pictures.

Its going to be funny seeing the staunch TDU haters suddenly waving the flag for O'brien