P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

image.jpeg

Inthegame

What questions did you ask???

Anybody who stayed mute at that meeting (which is apparently most everybody) must have either been overwhelmed, or scared as well?

In hindsight, who can deny that there wasn't many valid questions that begged to be asked and answered?
Yet a whole room, of our so-called frontline Local leaders, from all across the country just sat on their dicks and said next to nothing?

Seems to me that the present culture in our union is to either stay in line and don't break ranks, or prepare for a swift kick in the teeth...and that sucks.

I respect anybody who subsequently found a pair and dared to take a step out of the box, because it needed to happen.
My question was on the 4 yrs for 9.5 coverage but it was asked by another. Quite a few went to the mic, some not pleased with every aspect of the contract but apparently satisfied with the overall package.

Thanks for the compliment but I couldn't sit on my dick if I tried.

I believe if Fred Z would've stepped up then, he'd have more support now.

Gimme Danger

See you're a shoulda woulda couldaing me. Excuses are looking me rectums. Everyone has one.

Since the old guys from 251 were up H & S.O.B's behind, and they were in office in 2013, then it is logical that 251 didn't vote no at the 2 man meetings for ups and ups freight.
When in office in 2014, my reps voted no at the 2 man meeting for ups freight.

And if you're talking about empty campaign meetings, your buddies running against my 251 friends sure had an empty one.
The one I went to Saturday, packed.

Spongebob1

Since the old guys from 251 were up H & S.O.B's behind, and they were in office in 2013, then it is logical that 251 didn't vote no at the 2 man meetings for ups and ups freight.
When in office in 2014, my reps voted no at the 2 man meeting for ups freight.

And if you're talking about empty campaign meetings, your buddies running against my 251 friends sure had an empty one.
The one I went to Saturday, packed.

How's it going there, been so busy helping the campaign, haven't kept up, so Matt had a packed house,?,

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My question was on the 4 yrs for 9.5 coverage but it was asked by another. Quite a few went to the mic, some not pleased with every aspect of the contract but apparently satisfied with the overall package.

Thanks for the compliment but I couldn't sit on my dick if I tried.

I believe if Fred Z would've stepped up then, he'd have more support now.
Were those involved in this "meeting" supplied with a copy of the proposals prior to entering the room, or were they only a privy to the details during the body of the presentation that day?

I didn't assume you guilty of the expression "sitting on their dick", rather asked what questions you asked?

Spongebob1

Were those involved in this "meeting" supplied with a copy of the proposals prior to entering the room, or were they only a privy to the details during the body of the presentation that day?

I didn't assume you guilty of the expression "sitting on their dick", rather asked what questions you asked?

I agree with how FZ handled it,... He new he wasn't gonna get anywhere in that room,... Smart thing to do was to take it to your members,

Inthegame

Copies were available prior to the mtg.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Copies were available prior to the mtg.
How much "prior"?
Months, weeks, days, hours, or as they entered the room?
With this being the case, I'll agree that the whole room should have had questions, many of them, including you.

The fact there weren't again speaks volumes on the "closed rank" culture ingrained in our union, and the outright fear of actually standing up for autonomous issues.

Seems fitting that the Teamster Headquarters is just blocks from the Capitol in Washington DC?
Same crooked game, ruled by the dollar instead of righteous principle.