The Truth about the 623 Lives Matter Slate?

Hofficer Hater

Has the 623 Lives Matter slate lied to their members about not supporting Sean O'Brien?

Everyone knows Richard H Jr was a Hoffa lover in 2013 and supported Teamcare. He also supported the imposition of the contract and the inferior healthcare Sean O'Brien created for them. Why did he flip and why is he lying about not supporting Sean O'Brien in a local that detests the Boston Bully?

Why did Richard H Jr and his fake reform slate work in collusion with UPS management to fabricate a story and get the leader of the Vote No movement Dana C fired in Philadelphia?

Richard H Jr and Jumbo will sell their own mothers out for a penny. Do not trust these two opportunists!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why did Richard H Jr and his fake reform slate work in collusion with UPS management to fabricate a story and get the leader of the Vote No movement Dana C fired in Philadelphia?

Which time ?

The time he was fired for sexual harassment, or for the time he berated a female

security guard at the guard shack ? Remember his fireside YouTube video....

:biggrin:

Has the 623 Lives Matter slate lied to their members about not supporting Sean O'Brien?

Everyone knows Richard H Jr was a Hoffa lover in 2013 and supported Teamcare. He also supported the imposition of the contract and the inferior healthcare Sean O'Brien created for them. Why did he flip and why is he lying about not supporting Sean O'Brien in a local that detests the Boston Bully?

Richard H Jr and Jumbo will sell their own mothers out for a penny. Do not trust these two opportunists!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I thought Jumbo started the Vote No Movement. That’s what I still hear. I also hear from local 623 members that they are glad Dana is gone. They said he single handedly made 623 the mockery of the union.
The "workplace violence" was a fabrication by the 623 Lives Matter slate and the current eboard.
There was plenty to fire that loser over. He even threatened members wives with rape. Creepy AF!!

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Like or not O'Brien, he did not implement Teamcare. That was national language and he was in charge of supplements. His own Local has their own plan. BTW...someone still has to tell me what is wrong with Teamcare. We love it here. Does anyone remember that the Company wasn't willing to negotiate their same benefits anymore?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Like or not O'Brien, he did not implement Teamcare. That was national language and he was in charge of supplements. His own Local has their own plan. BTW...someone still has to tell me what is wrong with Teamcare. We love it here. Does anyone remember that the Company wasn't willing to negotiate their same benefits anymore?
local 25 pushed, violently, a yes vote in that contract. A contract littered with concessions. You are not 100% wrong or correct.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Does anyone remember that the Company wasn't willing to negotiate their same benefits anymore?

The Company also wasn't willing to negotiate a raise, or to increase the pension payments.....

But they eventually did.

I believe they also would have given in on the healthcare issue.....if Hall had pushed back harder.

But, we will never know.