P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

Inthegame

Or it could mean some folks have the ability to comprehend what they read. I understand that concept is foreign to some on BC, but most of the folks in that room had that ability, including FZ.

The entire proposed contract was gone over in substantial detail for several hours with many questions answered by chairmen of the various committees. The thoroughness of the explanation left few questions to be answered. Indeed many questions were redundant as the answers had already been given. But if the opportunity presents itself, I'll pass along your suggestion on how to run a meeting. I'm sure the IBT leaders will be very receptive.

Having that building across from the Senate office building forces every representative to read the phrase International Brotherhood of Teamsters everyday. That's tough to put a price on that value.

Don't give up...there's a few good ones out there, even in Congress. I mean this isn't Atlanta with the UPS den of iniquity.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And that is why there weren't days of questions. The fact that people didn't ask boat loads of questions means most of it was answered during the review of the language.
Or it could mean some folks have the ability to comprehend what they read. I understand that concept is foreign to some on BC, but most of the folks in that room had that ability, including FZ.

The entire proposed contract was gone over in substantial detail for several hours with many questions answered by chairmen of the various committees. The thoroughness of the explanation left few questions to be answered. Indeed many questions were redundant as the answers had already been given. But if the opportunity presents itself, I'll pass along your suggestion on how to run a meeting. I'm sure the IBT leaders will be very receptive.

Having that building across from the Senate office building forces every representative to read the phrase International Brotherhood of Teamsters everyday. That's tough to put a price on that value.

Don't give up...there's a few good ones out there, even in Congress. I mean this isn't Atlanta with the UPS den of iniquity.
Yet somehow 18 Supplements failed on the first vote?

If they didn't have questions, they should have had some comments and raised hands when they asked for the opposed.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yep. That's what I've been saying all along. Why didn't Fred Z raise any objections?
He was to busy moving the goalposts

The bigger question is;

Why did FZ have all these "priorities" in negotiations ?

If they were of serious concern, they could have been addressed years ago.

Especially, when he was still on the reservation, And still the carhaul Director.

I guess you have to do something.... when you step on (your own) Mr. Johnson. :biggrin:

-Bug-

anHOURover

H
The bigger question is;

Especially, when he was still on the reservation, And still the carhaul Director.

I guess you have to do something.... when you step on (your own) Mr. Johnson. :biggrin:

-Bug-
Hey bug..... All your boys are getting jammed up! What a beautiful day in philadelphia !!

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What a beautiful day in philadelphia !!

Still living.... in the past ?

"But as Local 115 grew, so did its reputation for violence. In 1994, the chief federal magistrate in Philadelphia cited a litany of assaults and threats linked to it. In 1998, several associates of Mr. Morris were charged with beating protesters during a visit to the city by President Bill Clinton, for whom Mr. Morris had campaigned in 1992.

Eventually, the aura of violence became a weapon in the hands of his union enemies. In 1999 Mr. Hoffa removed Mr. Morris from Local 115, accusing him of stockpiling guns, assaulting members and misusing money."

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/02/us/john-p-morris-76-teamsters-vice-president.html

What did RA do.... that was so egregious ? :biggrin:

-Bug-

anHOURover

"But as Local 115 grew, so did its reputation for violence. In 1994, the chief federal magistrate in Philadelphia cited a litany of assaults and threats linked to it. In 1998, several associates of Mr. Morris were charged with beating protesters during a visit to the city by President Bill Clinton, for whom Mr. Morris had campaigned in 1992.

Eventually, the aura of violence became a weapon in the hands of his union enemies. In 1999 Mr. H removed Mr. Morris from Local 115, accusing him of stockpiling guns, assaulting members and misusing money."

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/02/us/john-p-morris-76-teamsters-vice-president.html

-Bug-

Eventually, the aura of violence became a weapon in the hands of his union enemies. In 1999 Mr. H removed Mr. Morris from Local 115, accusing him of stockpiling guns, assaulting members and misusing money."

-Bug-
morris was a leader ... Sounds like Sean the Boston bully is doing much worse up in New England... FACT

Instigator

Yep. That's what I've been saying all along. Why didn't Fred Z raise any objections?
He didn't have the benefit of being on the committee because Hoffa retaliated against him for running against Hoffa. FZ did not vote to approve and in fact sent a letter to H and H telling them he rejected the proposal. That letter is still on the Locals website.

He didn't have the benefit of being on the committee because H retaliated against him for running against H. FZ did not vote to approve and in fact sent a letter to H and H telling them he rejected the proposal. That letter is still on the Locals website.
He was in fact a day late and a dollar short.

Inthegame

He didn't have the benefit of being on the committee because H retaliated against him for running against H. FZ did not vote to approve and in fact sent a letter to H and H telling them he rejected the proposal. That letter is still on the Locals website.
90% of the room wasn't on the National Committee.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The bigger question is;

-Bug-
You have a lot of questions.

I know the answers.

And they make sense to any reasonable person.

Too bad you are in the dark on this BUG.

Seems that a driver in California knows more on this issue than a person that calls themself a big union guy.

I guess you are not a big union guy, but just a big H suck up.

You only seem to know what H wants you to know.