package handler fired from doing driver helper?

Kingofthenorth

No I will be asking for a different PVD. If you don’t want to work why even sign up.
A lot of guy don’t want to drive 20 minutes away to make less than starting wages at target for a few inconsistent hours. Unless you are a college student/living with parents/significant other who pays for expenses it’s not a reasonable expectation. Being a helper is not a good job, they don’t owe you anything.

Est.1998

A lot of guy don’t want to drive 20 minutes away to make less than starting wages at target for a few inconsistent hours. Unless you are a college student/living with parents/significant other who pays for expenses it’s not a reasonable expectation. Being a helper is not a good job, they don’t owe you anything.
Whoa there!
PVDs make about $21 per hour plus mileage.
Helpers get $15 an hour to ride in a pc, places pkgs on porches, and in some instances get free lunch.
If the pkg is too heavy, they have a helper to assist, unlike us during non peak season.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

20 minutes doesent seem unreasonable

AZUPSCHUCK

Driver helpers who’s using them this year unless you know them I wouldn’t let them ride with me .I opted out of having a helper this year just not safe.
I had my wife sign up to be my helper . The kids are old enough to care for themselves, so extra scratch for us. 👍

Kingofthenorth

Whoa there!
PVDs make about $21 per hour plus mileage.
Helpers get $15 an hour to ride in a pc, places pkgs on porches, and in some instances get free lunch.
If the pkg is too heavy, they have a helper to assist, unlike us during non peak season.
20 minutes doesent seem unreasonable

Woa 15 an hour to work seasonal inconsistent hours and no benefits whatsoever!! They should be eternally grateful. You say drive 20 minutes to work for 3 three hours come running!! It's an incredibly opportunity!!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
10D33DBE-0F41-4250-985E-794C8E2C8DCB.jpeg

😂!