PACKAGE HANDLER QUESTIONS. HELP ME OUT

Fan

The only good thing of being a loader is free healthcare,which could save you about $100 to $150 per month. But you have to get your joints hurt for that.

For the 1st month,they set me a target of loading 250 packages per hour. And here is what I got from my 1st month.

BTW,40% of the wounds have disappeared.

Attachments

• IMG_2272.JPG
    IMG_2272.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 177

Indecisi0n

The only good thing of being a loader is free healthcare,which could save you about $100 to $150 per month. But you have to get your joints hurt for that.

For the 1st month,they set me a target of loading 250 packages per hour. And here is what I got from my 1st month.

Raise the camera just a bit...

km3

For the level of coverage we get, and the fact that there's no deductible, we save way, way more than just $150/mo...

Dr.Brownz

Teamster material? Minimum wage job with no benefits for a year and a $500 initiation fee just for the privilege of saying you are a Teamster? You are right he is not Teamster material. Too smart. PT is not the same job it was 20 or 30 years ago and is only getting worse every year.

At most PT jobs where you don't get benefits they can fire you for whatever. You have union protection as a PTer at UPS. But yeah with the minimum wage going up to $15 an hour in WA state by 2020 the pay needs to be higher. UPS is already trying to figure out how to deny people those wages.

Dr.Brownz

LOL just some scratches snowflake

At most PT jobs where you don't get benefits they can fire you for whatever. You have union protection as a PTer at UPS. But yeah with the minimum wage going up to $15 an hour in WA state by 2020 the pay needs to be higher. UPS is already trying to figure out how to deny people those wages.
I used to believe I had Union protection. Not so sure anymore. The Union and the company seem to make a lot of deals.

allergictotape

is that carpet in a bathroom? gross.