bacha29

I have a learnng disability and I'm in college too.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is indeed a legitimate post coming from a real person because my brother was born with a learning disability and I know how hard life can be. After the holidays hours could be very hard to come by and there's a good chance that you will be left go but remain in touch with the station you're currently at, be available to work as a replacement should there be a call off which would help your chances at getting a daily sort position. If there are other Fedex facilities or a UPS station nearby contact them and let them know that you have done time in that particular workplace environment.Having a learning disability simply means that you'll have to work a little harder to become as employable as the next guy but I'm sure you can do it if you try.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Package luggage car?
51NL7p7JdtL._SY347_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

bacha29

I also never callout never late and I don' drink or do drugs.
That's what's important but the last I heard Fedex Ground package handlers are not subject to drug tests. It's all simply a case of proving yourself to be as trustworthy, dependable, productive and as trainable as the others against whom you are competing for the job. Simply a question of outperforming the others who want that job.

It will be fine

That's what's important but the last I heard Fedex Ground package handlers are not subject to drug tests. It's all simply a case of proving yourself to be as trustworthy, dependable, productive and as trainable as the others against whom you are competing for the job. Simply a question of outperforming the others who want that job.
It would be literally impossible to staff if they drug tested handlers.

STFXG

If you can put a package anywhere in the truck at a decent speed you’re good to go. Doesn’t matter where you load it.