Package tracking problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofFluff

4c9.gif
@Monkey Butt

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So I bought this desk from a user on Amazon, it was cheaper than buying it off Ikea, well since Monday the 8th the tracking has only showed that it is in transit to carrier, it says that on the ups site as well, is this because it shows its about 120lbs. On Ikea but 30lbs. On Amazon? Any info if helpful, thank you.
So you can figure out how to order a desk on the internet but you can't figure out the writing on every page, and on the logo of this site that you spent ten minutes signing up for, that clearly says, "NOT SPONSORED BY UPS"

It's Saturday morning and we are all disgruntled current or former employees or in your case, invaders to our site asking stupid questions about their Zulily or Amazon crap and you expect an answer to your question like it's the first time it has ever happened? Your desk will arrive over the course of a week in 22 different boxes since you people lied about the weight.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So you can figure out how to order a desk on the internet but you can't figure out the writing on every page, and on the logo of this site that you spent ten minutes signing up for, that clearly says, "NOT SPONSORED BY UPS"

It's Saturday morning and we are all disgruntled current or former employees or in your case, invaders to our site asking stupid questions about their Zulily or Amazon crap and you expect an answer to your question like it's the first time it has ever happened? Your desk will arrive over the course of a week in 22 different boxes since you people lied about the weight.
I'm not disgruntled. I love my job so much I just tossed a full $5.95 Starbucks caramel macchiato onto someone's windshield on the AC expressway about 25 mins ago. And I'm not even working!

scooby0048

I'm not disgruntled. I love my job so much I just tossed a full $5.95 Starbucks caramel macchiato onto someone's windshield on the AC expressway about 25 mins ago. And I'm not even working!

We need to sit down and talk, that sounds like something I would have done. Well disregard, I doubt I would have made it out of Starbucks. Good job getting to AC expwy!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We need to sit down and talk, that sounds like something I would have done. Well disregard, I doubt I would have made it out of Starbucks. Good job getting to AC expwy!
Would you have also went back thru a 4$ tollbooth just to get another one? Well I did. With the whole family in the car.

Totally sleeping on the couch tonight....

KingofFluff

Hahahaha forgot about those
I had a 130 pond one in a big black bag to an apartment in the 3rd floor the other day. Could have punched that guy in the face. Rang his bell. Dragged it out of truck and left him at bottom floor for his skinny ass to figure how to get it up 3 floors and drove off.
Nice!!!!!!!

haller

There must not have been enough ice cream.

I had a 130 pond one in a big black bag to an apartment in the 3rd floor the other day. Could have pinched that guy in the face. Rang his he'll. Dragged it out of truck and left him at bottom floor for his skinny ads to figure how to get it up 3 floors and drove off.niv

Nice!!!!!!!#

I would have pinched him too.

scooby0048

Would you have also went back thru a 4$ tollbooth just to get another one? Well I did. With the whole family in the car.

Totally sleeping on the couch tonight....
Unfortunately, I would have just to prove a point. I should have my wife call yours to set things straight for you.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I had a 130 pond one in a big black bag to an apartment in the 3rd floor the other day. Could have punched that guy in the face. Rang his bell. Dragged it out of truck and left him at bottom floor for his skinny ass to figure how to get it up 3 floors and drove off.

Nice!!!!!!!
I've done that...the best is when they run out of the house to ask you to move something to a spot they like better...honk, wave, accelerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.