Package tracking problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSx1NxAxCAN

Actua
Why did you order 120 pounds worth of garbage desk on the internet? Ever hear of a furniture store? Guess you want me to put it in your living room and build it for you too right? Probably coulda got an Asian Massage for the price of that desk.....smh man.
Actualy that is what Ikea put as the weight, the seller on Amazon has it as 30. Also there are no Ikea's in montana.

Brisket

Why did you order 120 pounds worth of garbage desk on the internet? Ever hear of a furniture store? Guess you want me to put it in your living room and build it for you too right? Probably coulda got an Asian Massage for the price of that desk.....smh man.

Don't forget the closet organizers that come in 20 separate boxes, or the tarps that get sent to party rentals that look like a more compact version of those darn tramps ( oops trampolines)!

Open the back doors, roll it out and slam the door!

rod

Retired 22 years
So I bought this desk from a user on Amazon, it was cheaper than buying it off Ikea, well since Monday the 8th the tracking has only showed that it is in transit to carrier, it says that on the ups site as well, is this because it shows its about 120lbs. On Ikea but 30lbs. On Amazon? Any info if helpful, thank you.

we found your package:

Status
Not open for further replies.