Package w/ required signature was left without signature and stolen

Re-Raise

I see many packages every week that have signature required stickers on them, but customer didnt actually pay for signature required, so package can be left.

When you tear those stickers off before DR ing the package , be sure to throw them away somewhere outside of the vehicle.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I see many packages every week that have signature required stickers on them, but customer didnt actually pay for signature required, so package can be left.

You can bill the shipper if you go into pkg info screen and select 1 for signature required. The downfall is now you need to obtain a signature.

U

upsman39

That pkg was delivered the day after april 12. That's funny. Pkg was delivered twice ?????

JohnQ

For those coming in from google looking for the answer:

UPS Signature Required: first click "Receive Confirmation of Delivery" then on a subsequent screen you'll be allowed to choose what type... and you should choose "Signature Required"

UPS Internet Shipping_ Begin Your Shipment-2.jpg

I found this thread after almost doing the *exact* same thing as the original poster. I kept looking, though, because I was thinking to myself, "no, there has to be a positive choice to get a signature, not just a double-negative choice to not "not get a signature." The checkbox for "Receive Confirmation of Delivery" in no way indicates you'll be allowed to choose the "Signature Required" option later.

At this point, it's obvious to see why many people would assume that not selecting "Deliver without Signature" would equate to "deliver with signature." So I can totally understand how they made this mistake and am sympathetic.
UPS Internet Shipping_ Begin Your Shipment-2.jpg