Packing a Lunch vs Buying

rod

Retired 22 years
Good thing ya never went to feeders. The guys who ate junk food every day usually blew up like ticks in their first year.
I hear you. I weighed the same pretty much my whole UPS career---except when I stopped smoking ---then I put on 20 pounds over night but I was on the skinny side so a little extra weight was ok. Since retiring --now that is a whole different story. :-)

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I prefer eating at home. Sam's club once a month for work food.

Gatorade, water, peanuts, beef jerky and fruit snacks.

It's easy to lose gains working at UPS.

820742_p_1

51j%2BR4mZmHL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Are you a 12-year-old girl?
I've been packing my lunch for my current job but I haven't done that in three months. That sounds like a pretty good combination. I think I found my new lunches.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I honestly don't eat unless a customer has out snacks in front of their door. I normally pop the back door open (secured gated communities are amazing) and sleep on one of the back shelves for 45 or so minutes.
There’s a route with a climate control storage place let’s me go take a nap for my lunch

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I’ve heard of this egg in ramen but never made it what do I do? Don’t forget your 💩 ✊ after your post. The fist is the UNION BROTHERHOOD SYMBOL , if I see any UPS truck while I’m delivering I hold my fist out of the window and they usually do it back lol.
🧔✊
I usually just boil the egg but just boil the noodles with the eggs cracked into them. Mix it around

Ghost in the Darkness

I prbly packed my lunch more than I ate out... but didn't eat anything more than I did.
I go home for my lunch and break now but still don't always eat.. most of the time get water or maybe some oj or milk and then do some stuff around the house or in the garage.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
There’s a rotation of food trucks on my route at one of my office buildings. Wednesday’s and Thursday’s I treat myself to pizza and tacos. Rest of the week I pack snacks and drinks and then just eat a big meal when I get home. Balance.