Paid wrong for 6 months , anything I can do?

Hey guys I was wondering, how long after we get paid from a certain week can we request an adjustment? Realized I've been getting paid wrong since May.

Im part time but since May I've been coming in every Saturday (6th day) in order to help drive. When I started I realized I wasn't getting OT and asked about it and was told since I wasn't full-time i wouldn't get that rate unless I went over 40 hours regardless if it was my 6th day or not. I just looked at my supplemental agreement (Southwest) and read in Section 35 that no matter what if you come in during your 6th day that it would be considered OT.

Is there anyway to request a correction for all the weeks back from when I started driving on Saturdays? I'm a little worried that they will retaliate and just have me not come in anymore on Saturdays.

Thanks for any insights
Happy Thanksgiving and good luck and stay safe during peak!

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Hey guys I was wondering, how long after we get paid from a certain week can we request an adjustment? Realized I've been getting paid wrong since May.

Im part time but since May I've been coming in every Saturday (6th day) in order to help drive. When I started I realized I wasn't getting OT and asked about it and was told since I wasn't full-time i wouldn't get that rate unless I went over 40 hours regardless if it was my 6th day or not. I just looked at my supplemental agreement (Southwest) and read in Section 35 that no matter what if you come in during your 6th day that it would be considered OT.

Is there anyway to request a correction for all the weeks back from when I started driving on Saturdays? I'm a little worried that they will retaliate and just have me not come in anymore on Saturdays.

Thanks for any insights
Stay on top of your sh** once you get this fixed. I tell them every time there’s 10 minutes missing on my time card. Pay attention to it every single day.

MattM

May? I had two minutes missing a week or two back and texted a supervisor ASAP.
Are you working five consecutive days with atleast one punch?
And when you say help drive, are you running Saturday air? Shuttle driving or delivery driving?

It’s possible there are two work designations involved. 5 days working inside and the higher paying job on your OT day?

it’s tricky. I’d ask other drivers.

May? I had two minutes missing a week or two back and texted a supervisor ASAP.
Are you working five consecutive days with atleast one punch?
And when you say help drive, are you running Saturday air? Shuttle driving or delivery driving?

It’s possible there are two work designations involved. 5 days working inside and the higher paying job on your OT day?

it’s tricky. I’d ask other drivers.
5 consecutive days working inside the building, some nights I take an overnight shuttle a few hours North and back. On Saturday it's shuttling and doing a few pick ups air/ ground.

Main reason I wasn't complaining was because top rate was way more than im used to so figured to just be greatful, but if it's spelled out in the contract then I'm forsure going to try to grivence it if it's not fixed

I'm usually super ontop of my hours because another guy who i work with always complains how they mess up his pay. This week they butchered mine by 300 dollars (not including OT in 6th day) so that got me looking into the contract a littler closer

But cool, thanks for the info, 60 days Is better than nothing

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Thanks for any insights

Just because the contract states a limit on how far back you can request pay adjustments, doesn't mean the law in your state doesn't provide better protections. Check with your state labor board.

charm299

Thanks for any insights
In the master Contract, saturday air is not paid at overtime unless you’re over 40. Article 40