Pal Labels vs Spa Labels & Hin Number

mrbrownstone

So just a simple question about what the difference is between these 2 labels. I have heard the white labels with the Hin number referred to as both Spa and Pal labels. I have even heard some drivers not know what I was referring to when asking about the Hin number or the number that shows the section in your truck such as 4032 for example. So which label is it actually supposed to be? Is the Hin number even the correct name for the number laocation?

Not asking for any real reason other than curiosity because as a new driver I hear certain things used interchangeably.

Sent using BrownCafe App

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid
So just a simple question about what the difference is between these 2 labels. I have heard the white labels with the Hin number referred to as both Spa and Pal labels. I have even heard some drivers not know what I was referring to the Hin number or the number that shows the section in your truck such as 4032 for example. So which label is it actually supposed to be? Is the Hin number even the correct name for the number laocation?

Not asking for any real reason other than curiosity because as a new driver I hear certain things used interchangeably.

Sent using BrownCafe App

PAL- Preload Assist Label is the actual name of the label SPA- Scan Print Apply is the process that the preload uses to get the HIN- handling instructions which are on the PAL to the loader... Hope I didn't confuse you lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

mrbrownstone

PAL- Preload Assist Label is the actual name of the label SPA- Scan Print Apply is the process that the preload uses to get the HIN- handling instructions which are on the PAL to the loader... Hope I didn't confuse you lol

Sent using BrownCafe App
Cool thanks! That is a good explanation. And also, thanks for spelling out the acronyms. Lol, UPS has so many acronyms it is confusing for a new person.

Sent using BrownCafe App