Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

check it check it check it out man
what israel did after oct 7th was anti christian
dont get it twisted

ive been told all terrorism is immoral even the 43+ attempts to assassinate hitler

this song is immoral too i heard

You do realize the Israelis aren't Christians?

You seem to be wanting to make a case that you shouldn't have been banned for defending Hamas.

rickyb

You do realize the Israelis aren't Christians?

You seem to be wanting to make a case that you shouldn't have been banned for defending Hamas.
no but you are which means jesus disapproves of killing 30000+ in revenge. terrorism is always immoral im told.

vantexan

no but you are which means jesus disapproves of killing 30000+ in revenge. terrorism is always immoral im told.
Jesus said there will always be wars and rumors of wars. And if you were told what Hamas did was terrorism you were told right. But what Israel is doing is war. Brought on by Hamas terrorism.

rickyb

Jesus said there will always be wars and rumors of wars. And if you were told what Hamas did was terrorism you were told right. But what Israel is doing is war. Brought on by Hamas terrorism.
jesus was a pacifist check it out YO!

which means israel can not kill 30000 or 300000 in an act of terrorism yea

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
God said to smite the unrighteous. If you curse or try and destroy his people, you do so at your own peril. If you had ANY biblical knowledge, you’d know this. Now, Eff off.

vantexan

jesus was a pacifist check it out YO!

which means israel can not kill 30000 or 300000 in an act of terrorism yea
The Jews don't accept Jesus as the Messiah so your rationale doesn't apply. And you don't care about Jesus at all, just think you're being clever. You aren't.

rickyb

america supporting state terrorism once again

my definition, my definition is this
1710643969500.png

but i dont see terrorism as against only civilians when i google it and look up 3 definitions.

Last edited:

vantexan

america supporting state terrorism once again

View attachment 475570
but i dont see terrorism as against only civilians when i google it and look up 3 definitions.
What he didn't say was Israel responds to attacks. The Muslims initiate attacks.