Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

They are fighting Hamas. What is happening wouldn't be if Hamas hadn't attacked. Israel's government isn't extremist. It's doing what is necessary to protect Israelis.
a lot of people i listen to say its extremist including norm finkelstein an expert on the issue.

killing 30,000 is fighting hamas?

vantexan

ive never heard that from you before

how do you know israel isnt targetting civilians? theyve only killed 31,000 so far
The Palestinians are sitting ducks in Gaza. If Israel was intentionally targeting civilians they could've killed over a million by now.

rickyb

The Palestinians are sitting ducks in Gaza. If Israel was intentionally targeting civilians they could've killed over a million by now.
are you sure

lets say youre right and hamas is hiding behind civilians. what right does israel have to drop bombs in that case? they should send the troops in with guns not bombs.

and how many bombs has israel dropped?

vantexan

are you sure

lets say youre right and hamas is hiding behind civilians. what right does israel have to drop bombs in that case? they should send the troops in with guns not bombs.

and how many bombs has israel dropped?
I don't know. You don't know. Finkelstinkel doesn't know. Nader doesn't know. For some reason you seem intent on rationalizing what Hamas did October 7th. You're supporting evil thugs who've gotten a lot of people killed. And yes, I'm sure. Israel could have completely wiped out 3 million Gazans if they chose to.

rickyb

I don't know. You don't know. Finkelstinkel doesn't know. Nader doesn't know. For some reason you seem intent on rationalizing what Hamas did October 7th. You're supporting evil thugs who've gotten a lot of people killed. And yes, I'm sure. Israel could have completely wiped out 3 million Gazans if they chose to.
well at least you admit you dont know

be careful who you trust

vantexan

why dont you support it?

did you support the americans fighting the british occupation
The Americans were British subjects who rebelled. Quite a few supported the British Crown and fled to Canada and elsewhere after the war. Totally different situation. You're still trying to justify Hamas beheading babies, raping and murdering women and children.

rickyb

The Americans were British subjects who rebelled. Quite a few supported the British Crown and fled to Canada and elsewhere after the war. Totally different situation. You're still trying to justify Hamas beheading babies, raping and murdering women and children.
stop lying if you want to be a christian you give it a bad name when you do that lol

why is it a different situation. britain occupied america did it not?