Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

If you have 6 billion in the bank it means you can use billions for other things
They haven’t received that 6. Now after what happened do you think they will?

So if Iran is wholly responsible for this with 6b that they’ve spent expecting the other 6 to fill in the gaps do you think they will receive it?

Bottom line is Iran needs to be taken off the map and all the oil there should go to the country that pushed the button first
Nuke a country and then extract the oil? I don’t think it works that way.

Unless you want to spend 20-40 years trying to destroy it with conventional war that will likely spark WW3. Sure, buddy. Totally worth it.

Family

Banned
Bottom line is Iran needs to be taken off the map and all the oil there should go to the country that pushed the button first
Absolutely nuts. Islam is not compatible with western society but war should be the last option. I smell another 20 year boondoggle. It's funny how the controlled media has recently resurrected Hilary Clinton.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

So if Iran is wholly responsible for this with 6b that they’ve spent expecting the other 6 to fill in the gaps do you think they will receive it?
Guy if we r talking about it and others are, they got it

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

The aid to Palestine, Iran needs to stop, bleed them dry

oldngray

nowhere special
100823.jpg

RangerMan06

Nuke a country and then extract the oil? I don’t think it works that way.

Unless you want to spend 20-40 years trying to destroy it with conventional war that will likely spark WW3. Sure, buddy. Totally worth it.
Push a button and let the whole country rot. No need to waste 20 years

newolddude

Get in there after the dust settles. Make an example out of Iran
How much money did the US spend invading Iraq?
How many US soldiers died in Iraq?
How much oil are we getting from Iraq now?
Did invading Iraq change things politically in the region? Did invading Iraq and Afghanistan “teach them a lesson”?

And you want to do the same thing again to “teach them another lesson”?

Last edited:

RangerMan06

How much money did the US spend invading Iraq?
How many US soldiers died in Iraq?
How much oil are we getting from Iraq now?
Did invading Iraq change things politically in the region? Did invading Iraq and Afghanistan “teach them a lesson”?

And you want to do the same thing again to “teach them another lesson”?
My way would be far quicker and cheaper. With no loss of American lives. I don't want to invade. Fire a nuke or two or three and let it burn.