Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

newolddude

You need to do some research into just who blinken is and the spin he is going to put on things. This administration is a major enabler of these events.

Yes, I know who he is and the spin.

But are you saying he’s flat out lying? Are you saying it’s US tax payer money? Are you saying that Iran has the money and that in the space of 2 1/2 weeks Iran used it to buy missiles then shipped them to Hamas?

This attack had been months, if not years in the planning stages.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
God told them to kill them all 3000 years ago, they thought they knew better.
Yeah that’s not true on any level. Those who were occupying the promised land were worshiping Baal and preforming child sacrifices and other atrocities that the lord found to be detestable!

Brown Circus

But are you saying he’s flat out lying? Are you saying it’s US tax payer money? Are you saying that Iran has the money and that in the space of 2 1/2 weeks Iran used it to buy missiles then shipped them to Hamas?

I must step back and agree with you that the 6 billion did not fund this but 4 years ago these people (Iran) were put into a box by the Abraham Accords and the current administration on its quest to be as anti-trump as possible found yet another area of success and turned it into utter failure.
1. Afghanistan
2. The Border
3. The Economy
4. Russian Aggression
5. And now Iranian Aggression
Our Enemies are beginning to see the benefits of working together (Russia, China, North Korea, Iran) at a time when our militaries top priorities are political correctness and keeping a close eye on its own citizens for simply wanting to make America great again. Not good!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Are you saying the Biden administration is going to block the money from being released?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah that’s not true on any level. Those who were occupying the promised land were worshiping Baal and preforming child sacrifices and other atrocities that the lord found to be detestable!
So god said to destroy them, livestock and all. Where in the Bible does it say coexist with them? You made my point. Thanks

newolddude

9/11 was payback for the US roll in Kuwait, and it took a decade to implement.

Who knows when we get payback for Iraq and Afghanistan?

Imagine the :censored2: storm we’ll get if we nuke Iran in the name of Christianity.

newolddude

Until it’s hamas flying airplanes into our buildings
15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were from Saudi Arabia. So let's make them even better friends.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Family

Banned
How much money did the US spend invading Iraq?
How many US soldiers died in Iraq?
How much oil are we getting from Iraq now?
Did invading Iraq change things politically in the region? Did invading Iraq and Afghanistan “teach them a lesson”?

And you want to do the same thing again to “teach them another lesson”?
I think Trump would agree. Americans will not know the truth on these matters.
Isreal will not wait 20 years for legal solutions over property disputes. They are confiscating anything they want and basically saying "what you going to do about it"?
No doubt people over there no what class of citizen they are.

Brown Circus

9/11 was payback for the US roll in Kuwait, and it took a decade to implement.

Who knows when we get payback for Iraq and Afghanistan?

Imagine the :censored2: storm we’ll get if we nuke Iran in the name of Christianity.
If Iran is nuked then it will not be done in the name of true Christianity. We are called to judge and hold each other accountable. God will judge the world.