Palin Quits as Alaskan Governor

P

pickup

Looking our last three presidents and the options in congress it may be time for a president with a great rack and a nice set of legs. :happy-very:

Oh, boy, you're gonna get it and I know who is gonna give it to you, that is if she drops by the current events section.:surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJimmyJames
What, you don't find Pelosi cute?

p
E =peculiar

L
O
S = loser

I = incredibly ugly !

rod

Retired 22 years
Looking our last three presidents and the options in congress it may be time for a president with a great rack and a nice set of legs. :happy-very:

I knew if I hung around long enough I would find something I could agree with tieguy on:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tie & Rod,

With your requirements, Kim Kardashian could be president ! Or better yet, Kendra!! Go Kendra, go Kendra !!

P

pickup

you know tie. I am deeply disappointed in you. What would Sarah Palin think of you judging her for her rack and great legs? Do you think she would approve? I don't know, let's see how a young sarah heath(before marrying a palin) reacted when being judged for her body.

SARAH PALIN SWIMSUIT COMPETITION!! Miss Alaska Pageant 1984 ...

rod

Retired 22 years
Tie & Rod,

With your requirements, Kim Kardashian could be president ! Or better yet, Kendra!! Go Kendra, go Kendra !!

Kendra and the Kardashians are a little too dumb. ( although, as the old saying goes, "I wouldn't kick them out of bed for eating crackers":peaceful: P. S. --- I do believe Kendra would come off as being more intelligent than "W" did.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I must admit I have never seen anyone brought out to the political world that was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin was.

She is probably so sick of the attacks on her family that she just plans to spend more time with them.

over9five

Staff member
LOL! All these Libs complain about Palin being VP while we now have the biggest embarrassment ever to be VP.
Obama must cringe every time Biden opens his mouth!!!!

unionman

LOL! All these Libs complain about Palin being VP while we now have the biggest embarrassment ever to be VP.
Obama must cringe every time Biden opens his mouth!!!!
How soon they forget the debate between Biden and Palin. There is no comparison because she was out of her league. I believe that warlord Cheney was the biggest embarrassment ever to be VP.

tieguy

Banned
Gee, I can thik of one, Barack Obama.

The disrespect displayed here borders on treason.

treason. thats hilarious.

The man has done a fantastic job so far, much bettter than any of the alternatives could have dreamed of.

If you don't believe me (I know you don't), believe Warren Buffet. He seems to have a leg up on everyone here.

Ah lets see. Warren Buffet . Went around and bought a lot of companies when they were bottoming out. Wonder why he would want people to believe the economy is turning around and start investing again. Thats rich.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
How soon they forget the debate between Biden and Palin. There is no comparison because she was out of her league. I believe that warlord Cheney was the biggest embarrassment ever to be VP.

Gee, I can thik of one, Barack Obama.

The disrespect displayed here borders on treason.

The man has done a fantastic job so far, much bettter than any of the alternatives could have dreamed of.

If you don't believe me (I know you don't), believe Warren Buffet. He seems to have a leg up on everyone here.

While we are at it, why shouyld we pay, in the form of increased premiums, for cancer treatment for someone who insisted on smoking, in spite of the known risks, and was overweight, to boot?

Sounds like a life choice to me.
Biden vs Palin, he chewed her up? We must have seen two different debates.

Why do we allow people on medicaid to go to doctors 2 times a week or more? I go in offices who treat medicaid patients who have signs up that state, two visits a week for medicaid patients. Im lucky if I can get to my DOT every year. How can someone go to the doc so much?
Why do we allow people on SSI, to buy lotto tics, and cigarettes, and alcohol? I agree with you on this. They have no rights to do things which are known to be bad for their health. Essentially since they have given up and said they cannot fend for themselves and need help. People on the public system, should be rationed,(somewhat) since many have never paid, they have no clue of the cost. And if they are that sick, they need to be in an assisted living facility, or similar. How about limiting ambulance calls. I know how much those cost. And I know a lady who has an ambulance at her house, 3 to 4 times a week. Is that not insane?
But I do not think those of us who work for our benefits and always have should be told how to spend our money, or live our lives. We already have to pay if lifestyle becomes risky,through higher insurance or a bad credit rating.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned

Aren't we about due for that World crisis that Biden predicted for Obama?