Panel hearing for termination

Powder

Good afternoon everyone. I was terminated and awaiting a hearing next week at panel. I’m accused of tampering & dishonesty with a package. So here’s the rundown. I bought a Apple watch in early March and a month later I found out it was stolen from work in early February. LP asked for info and I gave them all I had. They said I need some proof on where or who I bought it from. I gave them info and now they’re saying maybe it’s a fake account from 2 years ago with a fake name & profile. In this package that went missing was the watch & 11 iPhones (LP told us). I’m not accused of taking the phones,just the watch. I’ve asked can they pull video to see and they said no they recorded over them already. My local is saying they feel like I’m screwed even tho I have given all evidence and ups standpoint is that they got me with the watch that I got proof I bought. What’s my chances and any info yas can give me to help. Thanks all

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Why didn't you just steal another watch...

Instead..

You chose to report your stolen watch stolen...

You and whoever took that box is in big trouble now.

Should probably run.

Your hearing is probably going to have a very badges there waiting as well...

Hope this doesn't help at all.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Good afternoon everyone. I was terminated and awaiting a hearing next week at panel. I’m accused of tampering & dishonesty with a package. So here’s the rundown. I bought a Apple watch in early March and a month later I found out it was stolen from work in early February. LP asked for info and I gave them all I had. They said I need some proof on where or who I bought it from. I gave them info and now they’re saying maybe it’s a fake account from 2 years ago with a fake name & profile. In this package that went missing was the watch & 11 iPhones (LP told us). I’m not accused of taking the phones,just the watch. I’ve asked can they pull video to see and they said no they recorded over them already. My local is saying they feel like I’m screwed even tho I have given all evidence and ups standpoint is that they got me with the watch that I got proof I bought. What’s my chances and any info yas can give me to help. Thanks all
You've left some details out.

What "proof" did you give UPS that you bought it?
I'm assuming from a coworker?

Powder

Why didn't you just steal another watch...

Instead..

You chose to report your stolen watch stolen...

You and whoever took that box is in big trouble now.

Should probably run.

Your hearing is probably going to have a very badges there waiting as well...

Hope this doesn't help at all.
I’m lost with your response? Are you just trolling

Powder

Expensive enough to cost you your job.
I don't know what else to tell you Good luck to you brother
Yea looking back,it definitely was. I just don’t understand how they can say I stole it even tho I’m providing proof I didn’t yet they can’t give any type of evidence but just assume I did

NAHimGOOD

I don’t think $450 was that expensive but I have purchased cars before not knowing people
I don't believe in apple products...

So I don't care to know the price.

But if $450 was chump change then it shouldn't have been a big deal to go get it from a verified buyer WITH A RECEIPT.

Also...

Those claimed purchased cars...

Did you get a title or you just drive away in your striker plated vehicle hoping for the best...

This threads dumb.

Powder

I don't believe in apple products...

So I don't care to know the price.

But if $450 was chump change then it shouldn't have been a big deal to go get it from a verified buyer WITH A RECEIPT.

Also...

Those claimed purchased cars...

Did you get a title or you just drive away in your striker plated vehicle hoping for the best...

This threads dumb.
Do you get a receipt for everything you purchase? I can pretty much guarantee you don’t. Don’t be a tool man.
Yes.

Are you dumb enough to buy stolen merch and report it stolen...

Also yes.
I didn’t report it stolen. LP came to me a month after I bought it and informed me

DiadesSuk

Let me get this straight. You buy a watch from a random guy that just so happened to be stolen and UPS has linked said watch to you because im guessing Apple put a BOLO on the serials that were flagged as stolen. Thats either horrible luck or you really did 5 finger discounted the watch lol..

NAHimGOOD

Do you get a receipt for everything you purchase? I can pretty much guarantee you don’t. Don’t be a tool man.

I didn’t report it stolen. LP came to me a month after I bought it and informed me
Pretty much LP got you on camera stealing boxes...

DiadesSuk

Yea that’s why I assumed it was a good buy cause if it was stolen then it should have been locked and not been able to work. I had this watch on for a month before finding out it was stolen
Apple doesnt lock stolen product. they wait for the thief or the next person to try to activate to do so and use that information to track back to the thief.

Powder

Let me get this straight. You buy a watch from a random guy that just so happened to be stolen and UPS has linked said watch to you because im guessing Apple put a BOLO on the serials that were flagged as stolen. Thats either horrible luck or you really did 5 finger discounted the watch lol..
That is pretty much how it went except the package is said to have 11 iPhones also in there that went missing. Yet I’m not being looked at for the phones from the same package. Smh it’s crazy