Panel hearing for termination

DiadesSuk

That is pretty much how it went except the package is said to have 11 iPhones also in there that went missing. Yet I’m not being looked at for the phones from the same package. Smh it’s crazy
they cant link the phones back to you. Its the watch that seems to have been reported to UPS by apple/carrier once it was activated. If you really didnt take them that sucks man but horrible luck. what are the odds..

Powder

Yeah if he doesn't think there will be a few officers waiting...

He's looking dumber and dumber.
Also no police report made cause I tried to add in mine against guy I got it from but said It wasn’t fraudulent cause it worked while I had it. Even asked why ups hasn’t filed if they think I stole so much. Got told hey only think the watch not the phones

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Also no police report made cause I tried to add in mine against guy I got it from but said It wasn’t fraudulent cause it worked while I had it. Even asked why ups hasn’t filed if they think I stole so much. Got told hey only think the watch not the phones
So quick question. Yes or no, does the guy you bought it from work at your center?

DiadesSuk

They even stated me as a probable victim but the fact I have the watch makes them to terminate
I'm not familiar with all the Union stuff as i work in Corp IT. But do you know if these were stolen from the hub or from the delivery address?

Powder

they cant link the phones back to you. Its the watch that seems to have been reported to UPS by apple/carrier once it was activated. If you really didnt take them that sucks man but horrible luck. what are the odds..
Yea my luck is absolutely :censored2: smh. I just think it’s common sense that if 1 package goes missing with 12 items how could you not be looked at as taking everything. I asked so you think someone else stole the phones if you think I took the watch and they said yea possibly

DiadesSuk

So quick question. Yes or no, does the guy you bought it from work at your center?
Thats the real question here. If those got lifted from the hub, he's done.
Same...

But

If his story was even remotely believable...

He wouldn't have been termed already.

He left out the parts of him stealing.

Once they get the rest of the information for the investigation...

He'll be arrested and beat with phone books.
Yeah it sounds to me they have plenty of evidence on him to terminate. My guess is they're building the rest of the case to see if he will toss anyone else under the bus.

DiadesSuk

Yea my luck is absolutely * smh. I just think it’s common sense that if 1 package goes missing with 12 items how could you not be looked at as taking everything. I asked so you think someone else stole the phones if you think I took the watch and they said yea possibly
They're keeping you calm. Here's the deal, if you know for a fact you didnt steal those watches, Id show up for that hearing.. But if theres remotely a chance you lifted them, id vanish lol.. Theres no way I'd report to that hearing knowing theres a HUGE chance that they have all the evidence they need to prosecute/arrest. just My $0.02.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Yea my luck is absolutely * smh. I just think it’s common sense that if 1 package goes missing with 12 items how could you not be looked at as taking everything. I asked so you think someone else stole the phones if you think I took the watch and they said yea possibly
8e3a98fa05c616e380a27368905e2ea779-departed-1.2x.rhorizontal.w700.gif

You didn't need the phone cuz you already had one...

Powder

I'm not familiar with all the Union stuff as i work in Corp IT. But do you know if these were stolen from the hub or from the delivery address?
From the hub. Had to be. We looked up tracking info. Shows loaded on car 8:30 then 9:12 processing in facility l. We start at 9