Panel hearing for termination

DiadesSuk

8e3a98fa05c616e380a27368905e2ea779-departed-1.2x.rhorizontal.w700.gif

You didn't need the phone cuz you already had one...
lol yall box tossers are a tough crowd lol

Powder

They're keeping you calm. Here's the deal, if you know for a fact you didnt steal those watches, Id show up for that hearing.. But if theres remotely a chance you lifted them, id vanish lol.. Theres no way I'd report to that hearing knowing theres a HUGE chance that they have all the evidence they need to prosecute/arrest. just My $0.02.
Oh I’ll be there 1000%. Trust me if I was gonna steal a box of phones and watch I wouldn’t be using a older model phone & my son with a phone looking like a dog chewed it lol

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Thats the real question here. If those got lifted from the hub, he's done.

Yeah it sounds to me they have plenty of evidence on him to terminate. My guess is they're building the rest of the case to see if he will toss anyone else under the bus.
Sounds about right one of my co workers got caught last week he is a tweeker,I am sure he will tell on anybody else that was involved that's what tweekers do.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Oh it’s not fake at all. This is 100% real life happening. I’ll be in VA next week over this. I almost snapped on my union guys cause they are saying well their proof is you having the watch.
At this point, here is where everything is at.

A watch got stolen.
You are holding the watch.
You can't prove that it wasn't you.

You had the opportunity, motive, and means to steal it.

The burden of proof has (unfortunately for you) shifted onto you.

The two suspects are:
Some invisible dude that doesn't work at UPS who somehow stole a watch from a box that he would have had no idea had apple stuff in it.
And you.

DiadesSuk

From the hub. Had to be. We looked up tracking info. Shows loaded on car 8:30 then 9:12 processing in facility l. We start at 9
Theres footage. I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if there's not actual footage of the theft. But you better be prepared to roll on who ever you got it from.. Snitches get stitches but in this case it may be your only savior. Hell if all else fails, use Jimmy Hoffa and the mob as examples of what happens if you roll on someone lol.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That is pretty much how it went except the package is said to have 11 iPhones also in there that went missing. Yet I’m not being looked at for the phones from the same package. Smh it’s crazy
Because you only brought the apple watch, it means you most likly knew the guy who did it and must of been part of it

DiadesSuk

The two suspects are:
Some invisible dude that doesn't work at UPS who somehow stole a watch from a box that he would have had no idea had apple stuff in it.
And you.
Im not sure if Apple hides their details on their 1Z's do they? I know we do that for alot of the gun/drug companies.

Powder

A watch got stolen.
You are holding the watch.
You can't prove that it wasn't you.

You had the opportunity, motive, and means to steal it.

The burden of proof has (unfortunately for you) shifted onto you.

The two suspects are:
And you.
That’s what my BAs are saying. There isn’t any motive to steal a watch. I have given proof tho in messages with the guy who has now blocked me cause I snapped on him

Powder

And it seems you had the guy go on market place and sale it to you thinking you would be covered
Think about this for a second. Why would anyone go thru that much effort for a watch. For real. I speaks money on a lot of :censored2: so for all that if the store had it I would have gotten it there

Jkloc420

Think about this for a second. Why would anyone go thru that much effort for a watch. For real. I speaks money on a lot of * so for all that if the store had it I would have gotten it there
People do dumb stuff

Jkloc420

Think about this for a second. Why would anyone go thru that much effort for a watch. For real. I speaks money on a lot of * so for all that if the store had it I would have gotten it there
Why would a 30 year ups driver steal video games that they can buy

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I know the idiots that were stealing at my hub would look for boxes with the battery stickers on them

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Im not sure if Apple hides their details on their 1Z's do they? I know we do that for alot of the gun/drug companies.
I don't know that one, but I would guess halfway hidden.

There's a label on iPad boxes that reads something along the lines of A1236, or somesuch that is a tell tale sign if you know what you are looking for.

Our gun boxes come through in large boxes with cereal branding on the sides though... :lol:

Powder

Theres footage. I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if there's not actual footage of the theft. But you better be prepared to roll on who ever you got it from.. Snitches get stitches but in this case it may be your only savior. Hell if all else fails, use Jimmy Hoffa and the mob as examples of what happens if you roll on someone lol.
Unless LP can deny the union on seeing footage,there isn’t any. Best part would be if they did cause the package wasn’t mine. It was a whole different trip. Then they are saying I scanned it on the vehicle. Like I’m not sure how your center is but loaders are only ones who scan packages on cars