Panic Mode

F

Frankie's Friend

I love on the bottom. Under no circumstances shale a bag be opened. Ummmm why the :censored2: not?
The final words "due to this proceedure" is telling and laughable because you cant get a true 3 cubic ft pkg into a bag and there's collusion between the ibt and the co because the local told us the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

710 steward

Not sure if it’s been mentioned anywhere on this thread. If so I apologize for being redundant. Look at the volume UPS gives away to the post office. Imagine if we delivered all of OUR volume? The idiots in Atlanta are no longer UPS career employees. Reinventing the wheel for job justification is killing their bottom line.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not sure if it’s been mentioned anywhere on this thread. If so I apologize for being redundant. Look at the volume UPS gives away to the post office. Imagine if we delivered all of OUR volume? The idiots in Atlanta are no longer UPS career employees. Reinventing the wheel for job justification is killing their bottom line.
“Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere”

Looks at previous 20 posts.

Oh

8000Shelf

I hope none of these guys are getting home early enough to bust their wife with a boyfriend. Lol.
That's all part of the mgmt plan, manipulate and control the drivers life, then act like it's his family life creating the stress, not the job. Evil :censored2: man. On the other hand you shouldn't be married to anyone you'd have to worry about :censored2: the pool boy

Dr.Brownz

Seems our center/ region is historically light. New rule is 9hr not 9/5. Zero ot for 22/3s. Rentals being returned. Pt sups have reduced shifts. I love the easy days but it’s getting concerning now. How’s everyone else’s volumes looking?
Don't worry all the OT will come back as soon as the 4th quarter earnings come out

crow27

Normal here

Attachments

• 5B75DDBA-82EC-4C89-BE4B-D7D01B0A53D9.jpeg
    5B75DDBA-82EC-4C89-BE4B-D7D01B0A53D9.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 109