Panic Mode

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We'll see but I think if we as a collective stop making them rich, that will be a noticable first step.
I don't always feed my own brick and mortars directly but I do avoid Amazon if I have the option of keeping real people here in the U.S. working from purchasing through a company here.

I request or demand UPS deliveries when possible so that everything coming to my door feeds all of us. Thats another way to help our own cause.

With Amazon orders, out of the last ten alone, it's been All AMZL! It used to be only us bringing my items just a couple of months ago. It's an eye opener. That is where our peak went - to scabs and copycats. At my location, there used to be multiple, dedicated Amazon trailers. Nowadays, I never see the one that we have more than a quarter full.

UPS' best bet probably would have been to buy them out before they became a ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY BILLION DOLLAR per year competitor.
We gross like 66 billion with all entities combined.
Meh we won’t do a damn thing boycotting amazon. Really can’t demand ups deliver stuff we buy either. Times have changed.

rod

Retired 22 years
I request or demand UPS deliveries when possible so that everything coming to my door feeds all of us. Thats another way to help our own cause.

My days of UPS loyalty are long gone. I don't give a rats butt who delivers my stuff as long as its not damaged and is on time. In todays world brand loyalty has gone the way of job loyalty- non existant

Indecisi0n

My days of UPS loyalty are long gone. I don't give a rats butt who delivers my stuff as long as its not damaged and is on time. In todays world brand loyalty has gone the way of job loyalty- non existant
May the spirit be with you.

Brownslave688

There’s plenty of pie to go around now and it’s only growing. Plus the union is gonna give into the company on any changes they need to make to stay in business. Get me 10-15 more years and I’m out of here then IDGAF

specter208

We'll see but I think if we as a collective stop making them rich, that will be a noticable first step.
I don't always feed my own brick and mortars directly but I do avoid Amazon if I have the option of keeping real people here in the U.S. working from purchasing through a company here.

With Amazon orders, out of the last ten alone, it's been All AMZL! It used to be only us bringing my items just a couple of months ago. It's an eye opener. That is where our peak went - to scabs and copycats. At my location, there used to be multiple, dedicated Amazon trailers. Nowadays, I never see the one that we have more than a quarter full.

UPS' best bet probably would have been to buy them out before they became a ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY BILLION DOLLAR per year competitor.
We gross like 66 billion with all entities combined.
I absolutely refuse to buy to from Amazon whenever possible.

Brownslave688

If take the option to get my stuff with i. a week, and not 2day prime, it almost always shows up UPS.
That’s a lot different than ordering something and telling the company to ship it ups. There was a time you could do that. Now you order stuff and it comes how it comes.

We have an entire sales team whose job is to get more packages into the system. I’ll let them worry about that.